Tougen Anki - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Scared?

Dex-chan lover
I think cluster of guns would look more cool, than a single big rifle

I know everyone's focused on guns right now, but can I ask what the hell happened to that glasses guy? Came off as extra creepy and weird in this chapter, when I don't remember him being like this. That Momotaro girl is still thick as hell, I kinda hope she doesn't die. We still haven't seen that one other male student (I can't for the life of me remember his name & it isn't important enough to look up).

The manga is fun dont get me wrong.
But ahaha if there hasn't been so many new characters I actually forgot who the protagonist was.
Two beauty markers under eye. I'll remember that.

Thank you for the Christmas upload!!

No wonder this guy is a virgin lol
They should add a more disgusted face for the girl though it would've been funny

Although the art is pretty stiff sometimes, it definitely is amazing... I love that panel where Shiki pulled off his blood gun.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, MC is pretty much Genji but he took the Gun Devil and and Blood Devil using Makima's Domination and gave birth to Shintarou Jagasaki with a bit more brain cells and better morals.

Tho I may agree with you people of the cool guns, I personally prefer him to imitate a T-34 Turret & Barrel, then shoot AP/HE Rounds.

ooo the did i scare ya panel looked cool. btw that sudden perv shit glasses guy pulled was so weird & out of place lol.

Users who are viewing this thread