Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - The SDM Case Goes Under the Ground (Pt. IV.2)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, super boring to have it be some hitherto uneven unknown person. All the theories, wrong!

Also geez Flan. Stop being such a nutjob.

Group Leader
What a plot twist. As Duribu said all the theories we made were wrong. Now i'm curious to see the face of that new enemy.

Also, Flan is great as usual. This arc seems to be over, but i hope she appears again soon.

I kinda expected Flandre to be like this she can kill anyone in the mansion if it made her excited and if she had a excuse. complete opposite of what most fancannon sees her. and the story is moving to touhou 7 thats great.

Aggregator gang
I think this is better in this way manga can continue and have the casts of the other games, and Zun destroyed the whole fanon of Flandre with this manga and I like it

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so Reimu invaded SDM with genuine malice rivaling vengeful spirit escaped from [former] hell?
+
I was wondering if exorcising spirit out of Meiling would also exorcised Meiling herself since she is, well, yokai.

Yo dawg we hear you like ghosts so we put ghost inside your ghost so you can possess people while being possessed.

Users who are viewing this thread