Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
Man, my head hurts. Big knight guy already told them the MC is overpowered and they still try to fight, the fact that he's there and the big guy is not should be enough... but no, author just wants us to see how stupid he can make his characters.

Cue the next chapters of people telling the MC that he's weak and whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Remember everyone, Cross & co defeated Cataleya & her team that had 2 teenagers that are bigger (one with bulging muscles), hairier & visibly older looking than any teenager you’ll see at your local high school. Jokes aside the victory felt earned & their team coordination is believable compared to a lot of fantasy stories where the MC will have some random power up iut of nowhere. Can’t wait for Cataleya to claim they cheated or preferably get looked down by other nobles for the loss. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little annoyed that they shied away from actually beating up the noble girl like the rest, just instead freaking her out and having her piss herself/faint from fear. But oh well.

Can’t wait for Cataleya to claim they cheated
If she does, I assume Darius would be the one to bail out the MC's group, despite being her attendant he seems like the one guy with a good+honorable head on his shoulders.

Dex-chan lover
Man, my head hurts. Big knight guy already told them the MC is overpowered and they still try to fight, the fact that he's there and the big guy is not should be enough... but no, author just wants us to see how stupid he can make his characters.

Cue the next chapters of people telling the MC that he's weak and whatever.

the knight said he was OP as in he was like level 20 since he defeated a big monster by himself

but he didn’t know about MCs rapid growth and intense training which pushed him up to level 40 since that fight

(numbers are estimates to make a point)

so, in his mind, mc is a threat hed need to be cautious of but could still pretty easily beat

and everyone else just thought the rumors of his strength are a lie since a classless kid beating a monster that strong was the equivalent of an infant killing a grizzly bear with his bear hands. Too ridiculous to believe

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little annoyed that they shied away from actually beating up the noble girl like the rest, just instead freaking her out and having her piss herself/faint from fear. But oh well.

If she does, I assume Darius would be the one to bail out the MC's group, despite being her attendant he seems like the one guy with a good+honorable head on his shoulders.
The hit to her pride is far worse than anything they could’ve done to her

plus she’s gonna wake up and realize she’s wet herself which will be funny

Dex-chan lover
What do you know, a battle manga that relied on setups and tactics instead of simply overpowering your opponents? This manga is better than I give it credit for.

Dex-chan lover
Tune in for the next chapter were a noble bitch trys to pull another shady move only to be stompt by 3 angry S class Masters

Dex-chan lover
Caitlin's much cuter now that she's been horribly bullied. I do wonder why Giselle couldn't have taken one of the spells she could control and used it to block the one she couldn't while returning the other she could back to sender, but at least we get a funny/cool shot of meteor-riding here.

Dex-chan lover
I like this Gisselette girl, at the beginning, she was a stuck-up b*tch that constantly bully Cross,
But she cares for her Orphanage companion, a Passionate leader, who can play both as a vanguard and a support well, and she also not just a reactive character but actively pushes the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread