trying to find a manga/manhua

I'm looking for a manhua or manga where the mc is op but doesn't know it for ex am I immortal above ten thousand people

I’m guessing you’re looking/asking for recommendations of Misunderstood MC’s instead of trying to find a specific manga?

You can check out my MDList since I’ve been keeping a collection for them

note that this mdlist is specifically for the mcs that are thought to be “messiahs”, “saint”, “genius”, “strongest”, and etc but in truth they are just a normal person

i didn’t add the series’ that i dropped on the list though (Am I Invincible? - for example i dropped it since mc was braindead and i couldnt take it anymore)

Here are some similar but not enough to be put on the list

Eternal Club - MC is misunderstood to be a god of time since he is able to postpone peoples “lifespan” for a long period of time. My favorite one out of all of these below.

I Became Invincible After Descending - Quite the opposite of what you’re looking for, the MC mistakes everyone for being a master at cultivation but in truth he is the only one in the world that can cultivate at a high level.

TLDR: mc op he think background character #1-#150 is strong but is actually not

All Hail the Sect Leader - MC has a system on where he has to gain a fuckton of disciples, and of course gets rewards from getting more disciple and these rewards make the people think the MC is a genius and a master of martial arts.

eminence in shadow of course but im sure you’ve already read that

bro these all sound like isekais you should read blue lock its about a extremely egotistic mc around other extremely egotistic people trying to compete for the worlds best striker (soccer/football where ever u are from)

Users who are viewing this thread