TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
The dude is a giant brute but he isn't a fool. Can't say I like him even then.
Yeah, in the end while he was still a humongous asshole it seemed to me like he didn't actually disagree with her choice of action. Just that in the end her failure dragged her down so he showed her the way in his XXL Size Douchewaffle way.
Still a Douche but not "as" unreasonable as initially thought. Our MC will end up growing from this, though she would have preferred another way.
Also I still want to Tiger Knee that Guys Nuts.
Repeatedly
Until it stops being funny.
Of note the "Hypocrite" from the Douchewaffle makes me wonder what the medic once did since it seemed it hit a mark.

Dex-chan lover
Question. Page 18, “lodd”?
Line of Duty ?? I don't understand the context. Maybe he's saying that he would send her to the front line? (But she's already there?) The only reason that she's not in the back working in a hospital is that the higher-ups are doing him the favor of granting him a pocket healer.

Group Leader
Question. Page 18, “lodd”?
Line of Duty Death.
He basically says that if Touri doesn't like his orders, then he will give her the last one which will get her killed.

Also, to everyone wanting the commander's death. I haven't read the WN, but it seems that he will die, but Touri still kinda respects him and remembers him, err, fondly. :)

Dex-chan lover
Line of Duty Death.
He basically says that if Touri doesn't like his orders, then he will give her the last one which will get her killed.

Also, to everyone wanting the commander's death. I haven't read the WN, but it seems that he will die, but Touri still kinda respects him and remembers him, err, fondly. :)

Good, he deserves a knife in the back, frankly.

"How can you do this to the girl I healed, putting my life on the line?"

Yeah I don't trust the head medic, she is so going to snap at some point

Dex-chan lover
WW 1/2 trench warfare with magic. So in that way, it's very like Tanya. However, the focus is on the gritty, treacherous, brutal life in the trenches.

Commander is a very interesting character -- whom I damn sure as hell would not want to serve under. It seems that in this world combatant front line mages are essentially "heroes" (high value combat units), and so are given very preferential treatment.

Commander rips abuses Touri for not using shield in the best way. She faults herself for not asking. But it's at least equally his fault for not training her. If he hadn't determined to use her as nothing but a personal healbot, then she would have been more effective.

Note contrast with Tanya (LN version)... Tanya is an outstanding commander/personnel manager. While she also is very tough on her troops, she's also very good about managing them and improving their performance.
Yeah something about how he approaches this situation rubs me the wrong way intensely. Maybe almost like he brutally punishes people by beating the shit out of them, expecting them to read his mind or something. Like literally, he basically punished her doing what she could with the knowledge she had. His excellence at his position and unreasonable expectations of others makes him a cruel, borderline sadistic soldier that no sane person would want to fight alongside with lol

Aggregator gang
Ah knew the bleak outlook will eventually make characters death inevitable, but man I thought he will survive. Don't like the commander though..

Dex-chan lover
Was the commander always able to use magic himself?
Yes he is kind of a magic swordman type, hell its stated that he can cut bullets with his blade. But healing skills on this setting seems to be a diferent kind of setup so either you have an atack oriented setup with some defense skills or a fully support setup.

Spells like barrier seems the kind of spell that anyone that can use magic is able to learn but its performance varies depending on the skill and power of the user, its not a fixed value

Users who are viewing this thread