TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why this needed to be an isekai, it's a literal non factor in everything that happens here. Does it really drive up sales that much to label your manga as one?
Typically if a series is isekai but it's pretty unclear why it needs to be isekai, it's so the author can have the MC act and think like a person from modern 21st century Earth, because that's easier than trying to think how X person from X timeline would think and react. Plus then they can make references and stuff you'd actually get so the readers better understand and feel closer to them.

At least, that's how I view it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Maaan i really hate that commander guy, and i stil couldnot understand why it needed to be isekai or genderbend and why both. Couldve been a low fantasy ww1-ww2 war story about an orphan healer girl

I bet the commander guy is the type of guy that has those sad back story and doesnt like getting too close to his troupes because he know itll only torment him more if he gets to know them better, he thinks the lives lost because of him and the hate he gets is deserved and will take things to hell once hes finally dead, probably has a death wish too.
EDIT : i couldnt type well and i didnt put the could not

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why this needed to be an isekai, it's a literal non factor in everything that happens here. Does it really drive up sales that much to label your manga as one?
Tbh this one makes the most sense not isekai but tensei(different world) wise.
Because otherwise there's no reason a conscript kid with no experience or usefulness would be kept alive. At best she'd be cannon fodder A and not part of an elite/crazy squad while surviving.

Users who are viewing this thread