TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
(Maybe if you remember how nuclear work and step to make it, and maybe you remember tactics that our world create and use in world war. Maybe then you can be useful.
No, these two examples would probably not be useful whatsoever, being able to affect anything with either of these requires for people to listen to you and without years of work between arrival and actually affecting anything then you will just be a mad man shouting at walls. The most useful skills you could have on an individual level would be that of modern first responders; first aid, cpr, splints, preventing/fixing blisters and so on.

Dex-chan lover
This story feels borderline nonsensical. We live in an information age. No "gamer" is so deluded as to think that being able to pull off a 360-noscope in COD somehow translates into actual battlefield skills. Everyone knows that war is brutal, and trench war especially so. No real modern person would ever volunteer to join a WW1-style military unless there was absolutely no other choice.

You've got people right in this very thread thinking exactly that, that at least some modicum of these gamer skills are applicable to real world combat lol.

It's absolutely delusional. As someone with former military service as a trooper, I can confidently say that there is almost no game that transfers applicable skills. Even the "soft skills" like situational awareness and such don't really carry over because there's really a different sense when you apply it in a game versus real life, especially when you're getting shot at. Milsim games like Tarkov are the closest and the only thing you can carry over from those are technical best practices, not true soft skills. Same for real life milsim tbh. It's rather different when you're sucking in the fog of war, the blood, the aggression, etc.

I'm not saying you're wrong the MC could have just done something else. I'm just disputing that "gamers" wouldn't be arrogant enough to think they really can transfer their L33T skills to the real world. Though frankly, the same people would probably have difficult even talking and influencing others tbh. Good luck trying to start a business or run some scheme when one is a deluded gaming nerd.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, imagine you reincarnated to other world and thought you can use our world knowledge in that world, and realized how useless that knowledge is.

Because you cannot use it, doesn't even remember the step, and dumb enough to say that you are invisible. Maybe other world already done it but with different approach and much efficiently than us, considering that they have a thing call "magic", maybe their world war much more cruel, horrifying and even damaging than us.

(Maybe if you remember how nuclear work and step to make it, and maybe you remember tactics that our world create and use in world war. Maybe then you can be useful.

I know some of you gonna say "what a nerd🤓" toward me and I don't even care, except you gonna give me your opinion and thought, on how can our world technology would work or much damaging can it be)
I remember one isekai ponders upon that.
Many "modern" knowledge that they have is useless in Isekai because isekai don't have the prequisite tech to make the knowledge useful.

Dex-chan lover
What was even the point of emphasising that she was a 'gamer' in her previous life if none of it's applicable here?
No aim or tactics that she's learned from her previous life? No skills whatsoever? Why talk about her previous life if it's pointless, because it doesn't even feel like flavour text, it's just meaningless.

Also, why is every 'modern army' in these isekai stories so influenced by the Germans? Do you need to copy Tanya the Evil's homework that much?

At best they would have really good reaction time but the problem is that you wouldn't have the physical ability to make use of that reaction speed.

Physical reaction speed/reflexes and game reaction speed are two different thing.
If the dude is athlete or martial artist, the knowledge might still be useful.

but how fast you could move the cursor and how accurate your cursor clicking will be quite different with physically move about and aligning actual gun aims.

Dex-chan lover
I heard a spoiler that you shouldn't get attached to anybody in this story, good I like the implications. Now I curse thee with plot.
ib89gaxas2ka1.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Physical reaction speed/reflexes and game reaction speed are two different thing.
If the dude is athlete or martial artist, the knowledge might still be useful.

but how fast you could move the cursor and how accurate your cursor clicking will be quite different with physically move about and aligning actual gun aims.
Reaction time was a bit too vague sorry about that I was more talking about their brain being able to come up with a solution to a problem on the spot like you're expected to do in a lot of games.

Users who are viewing this thread