Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - My Friend

Dex-chan lover
Murders in the Rue Morgue!
Someone call the Gendarmes!
Murders in the Rue Morgue!
Am I ever gonna be free?

I think this is not quite a good development, personally I feel it just giving more mystery without resolving anything, though.
Well, it's not bad, it just left the readers at the edge of their sit, so it's not bad.
But I fear it will all just resolve with a rushed ending, or even worse, only 1 chapter to solve it all.
Come on who is suspicious, everyone, but are they?
Who is this psycho girl?
Is this really a work of a single girl?
What the heck just happened?

And I also feel like the story is quite, a bit forcing, at introducing a new plot, like at the end,
Why is this girl took a picture of them from behind the bush, and from such a far away, the screen of that girl is clear to view. Hmm...
And if she already knew that girl is suspicious, why not try, warning the guys? Or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
The ultimate twist is that it was Murai's plan all along, and all the girls are his accomplices.

Dex-chan lover
Really dont know why im still reading this
The mystery isnt that good and the main character is a lobotomite

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Kokushu is tsubasa, author just tryna make it look like she’s an accomplice rather than the real deal for a cheap twist

Bet big money that she is Tsubasa but has a partner that does most, if not all, of the killing

Just my thoughts

Contributor
Previously, on MGS: Tactical Discord Action:

Part 1:
mgs1.png

Part 2:
mgs2.png

Part 3:
mgs3.png

Part 4:
mgs4.png

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV i mean they pretty much set that up already didn't they? That Tsubasa or the "girl nobody knows" blackmails or extorts unwilling accomplices to help her commit her crimes? Wouldn't shock me too much for the bait and switch. They have laid the ground work petty well to establish the modus operandi and setting up Kokushu as a fake forced accomplice.

Aggregator gang
in the flashbacks it looked like this Shokushoku girl and the gloomy black-haired friend were the accomplice-victims..

and now it was definitely made to look like it's Shokushoku and friend working together to create Tsubasa-chan..

in the next chapter there's gonna be a bait and switch to show that it's not them after all.. since this has been a real "bait and switch - the series" from the beginning

Double-page supporter
RIP MC's friend, your crime was being friends with a complete idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps you should send your friend's smartphone to the police to check for fingerprints? =/

Users who are viewing this thread