Tsugumomo (Fan Decensored) - Vol. 33 Ch. 164 - Vile Palace of Sliding Doors (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this series has some of the best fight choreography and art I have ever seen and been at the same time UNBELIVABLY HORNI... never ceases to impress me.

I hope that Hamada-sensei really expands on this Soul Shrine thing, I mean really COMMIT to it.

I am not particularly sore with new powers being introduced, when they have at least some connection to the system already defined, but... I won't lie, this has too much similarity with Domain Expansion XD (not that the concept was created by JJK, it wasn't).

But do think that Hamada-sensei really needs to show how this technique will play as time goes on, even if they are something only those with a true grasp of their power can do, there shouldn't be a shortage of those.

And as they seem more utilitarian than "explode everything" abilities, the rules of each one will need some thinking, this fucker is a creep among creeps, but his Shrine makes sense in the context of his desires and even being simple the rules can clearly be used in smart ways.

But a funny thought... I think it would be interesting if Kazuya is unable to use it, I know it sounds strange, but I feel that he is just... too overpowered now, he catches concepts too quickly, even if this is the type of technique that needs to be used smartly and can backfire, I would prefer if he isn't able to use it and focus on his martial arts, simple barriers and using his tsukumogamis in combos, he is a character with an already big arsenal of choices giving him this one would feel too much, at least for me.

Contributor
Oh my God that's awful. Name the other two so I can block them.
tco_-_2021-11-24T113041.108.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You mean Reality Marble :V
Oh thank you, this one kinda existed in the back of my memory but I couldn't remember the name or the series it belonged.

I don't know much of typemoon magic lore, except a few tidbits, so this helped.

I will read about it to see how they dealt with it in the magic system in those series.

Users who are viewing this thread