Tsugumomo - Vol. 22 Ch. 111 - After the Tournament (Lewd Edit)

Madarai is dead, the text remarks it's the oficial version. And killing him is consistent with a request in that form.

Fed-Kun's army
i fucking knew it they will use storehouse tsukumogami to repair everyone. good to see kyouka back as well but now she is super jealous that kiriha is back. let the waifu war begin.

Edit : though final page says madarai transferred someplace else but we know he is dead. good riddance to that old bastard, though seeing him deformed into that monstrosity was equally satisfying too.

Dex-chan lover
Readers, when Kiriha reveals the truth to Sunao:
Oh my gosh! Kazuya's mother is dead! And it was Kiriha who killed her!
Author:
Well, not really. Her heart pierced by Kiriha was bandaged (quite literally) when she was possessed by the tsukumogami that in turn was possessed by amasogi and this actually weakened Kazuya's mother's mental state enough for her to become possessed by that old ghost who sneaked into her body when she was pregnant by Kazuya and was killing the amasogi from the "frozen stock".
Readers, during that Mayoiga incident showdown:
Oh no! But now Kukuri is dead!
Author:
Well, not really. She might be alive because she was in sort-of coma state when Kazuya's sister deployed that semi-sphere and stopped time. And the head of the temple says it.
Readers, during this chapter:
Well, at least Madarai is dead.
Author:
Oh come on, are you guys for real? Do I have to resurrect that Mayoiga leader and the ancient god he killed and stole that black shard from before you finally get it?

Dex-chan lover
The rare innocent side of Kiriha makes an appearance and its as cute as hoped.

Dex-chan lover
i know it's established that this mc is pathologically adverse to sex but holy shit, of all the moments to fail to break though that, these two have got to be the most disappointing and character-damaging. that possessive grab-and-hug impulse NOT becoming sex in those circumstances is just dumb

also geez would madarai have become a horrific monster even if he hadn't been defeated?

if so then why'd he do the binding thing in the fight, when he clearly knew in advance everything else about how it would work?

if not then what is the point of those statue things that blow up when you lose because the damage from attacks goes to them?

idk not a huge deal but just put a line in to help handwave it

Dex-chan lover
also it does not get said enough how nice it is that this mangaka consistently depicts the girls that are superficially tough and sexually aggressive as, when faced with a little masculinity, just blushing maidens inside

it's water in the desert to see that compared to some other manga. it's what's true to life and what makes readers happy as opposed to pieties from the global elite

Users who are viewing this thread