Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
This story doesn't make any fucking sense, and not because of the MTL. What type of fucking rumors could you possibly have about you to the point where a damn priest wouldn't even want to talk with you. The only rumor I've seen them say about Glen is that he went to a brothel, how is that so damaging to the point where you just assume people are going to hate you no matter where you go, you've gotta give me something more than just that. And another thing, for how much the story tries to tell me that Glen has all these damaging rumors and people hate him so much because of them, he seems to have so many people around him who not only tolerate him, but actually get along with him quite well. Yet they do nothing to try and clear up the bad rumors surrounding him. This story is so fucking weird man

Dex-chan lover
This story doesn't make any fucking sense, and not because of the MTL. What type of fucking rumors could you possibly have about you to the point where a damn priest wouldn't even want to talk with you. The only rumor I've seen them say about Glen is that he went to a brothel, how is that so damaging to the point where you just assume people are going to hate you no matter where you go, you've gotta give me something more than just that. And another thing, for how much the story tries to tell me that Glen has all these damaging rumors and people hate him so much because of them, he seems to have so many people around him who not only tolerate him, but actually get along with him quite well. Yet they do nothing to try and clear up the bad rumors surrounding him. This story is so fucking weird man
I believe they spread the rumors that whenever he wasn't actively fighting he was boozing and whoring. So it's not just about the one time he went to a brothel.

Dex-chan lover
What type of fucking rumors could you possibly have about you to the point where a damn priest wouldn't even want to talk with you.
Id does not take much for a holier than thou (or appearing to be holier than thou) religious person to decide you are not worth their time.
Massive whoring is more than enough.
And another thing, for how much the story tries to tell me that Glen has all these damaging rumors and people hate him so much because of them, he seems to have so many people around him who not only tolerate him, but actually get along with him quite well.
Maybe they are the only ones willing to approach him, so they becomes the majority of the story.
Yet they do nothing to try and clear up the bad rumors surrounding him.
Because that does not really do anything. People tend to believe what they hear first, and rumors often refuse to die. You kind of need to stop them from spreading in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
Quality is pretty ok since I just skim read mont of the time so I just make it make sense hence I didn't notice any weird sentences
The only thing that caught my eyes are the typesetting and font but eh.
Beggars can't be choosers

Once again, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if there was something hidden in her chair without her knowing.

Aggregator gang
Sorry I missed this before, but the former party leader also told the girls he was abusing women...
The odds he did not tell anyone else is very low.
It was still rather odd, maybe I missed something but the girl that apparently loved Glen just immediately assuming he was a horrible person without even talking to him was odd.

Or at least that's how it came across to me.

Aggregator gang
It was still rather odd, maybe I missed something but the girl that apparently loved Glen just immediately assuming he was a horrible person without even talking to him was odd.

Or at least that's how it came across to me.
It probably happened over a longer period of time than what was shown in that one page of flashback. We might see it explained/expanded on when MC inevitably runs into his old party.

Dex-chan lover
Glen is a victim of cancel culture, along with the rumors of him indulging in brothels, one flashback said he was also accused of sexual assault and probably some other nasty shit. No magics are strong enough to protect oneself from an angry twitter mob

Dex-chan lover
this guy must have a huge grudge against chairs, impaling them with ice needles like that.

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me the reason he stabbed that chair is because it's the same chair from Junji Ito series.

Dex-chan lover
Well the priest had some ulterior motives, and only a number of people likes the MC, the rest, like the guild is just excited with his power... I may get along with someone, at the same time not abide to everything that someone does, is like for example, that just your close friends know you did not cheat, the rest either does not care or totally believes your GF/BF and thinks you are the scum of the earth

Users who are viewing this thread