Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the fish
6a67973f857131e1cfa95b59d7425128b7a460d77dcc5d571395dae95f46f4d3.png

7facb0c8d753c985dc109c1f4580a70caeee86d8d7b8872570d81e9a92e74c86.jpg

Double-page supporter

I wanna bunny, not a fish!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened in-between "now" and when that girl who loved MC was still in love with him. Cause MC himself in first chapter said that he goes for hoes to cure his stress levels cause listening to playboy asshole fucking 3 girls at the same time, one who loved him included, is beyond annoying.

Did he go to brothels when bad dude was only fucking 2 of the girls with 3rd one not being broken yet, or were the rumours about him doing nasty things to females/something else equally nasty so bad that the girl who loved him basically distanced herself and let herself be a fuck-toy of the bad dude without even talking to MC.

I mean either her love was really weak, the rumours extremely bad, or she is retarded on NTR hentai levels of lack-of-logic. Or it was just that the bad dude was mind-breaking her with nasty rumours, she was a typical NTR retard and believed them without talking to MC, and the brother rumours are the only mentioned ones early on, cause the cat-girl rumours spreader found out that that one was true and spread that one so that one is the only really strong/staying one.

I wonder if this manga will survive enough before it will get axed that we will see the Emily girl be sad/regretful when she will find out that all the stuff about her love interest aka MC were either false, or were true but caused by them orgy fucking all the time. Also will it stay long enough and/or will the info be important in the eyes of MC to also tell the story of the other 2 girls - were they also after MC and gone to bad guy cause rumours (bad dude was complaining that its always MC not him), or were they just "typical manga retarded girls who swoon after "bad guys"".

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened in-between "now" and when that girl who loved MC was still in love with him. Cause MC himself in first chapter said that he goes for hoes to cure his stress levels cause listening to playboy asshole fucking 3 girls at the same time, one who loved him included, is beyond annoying.

Did he go to brothels when bad dude was only fucking 2 of the girls with 3rd one not being broken yet, or were the rumours about him doing nasty things to females/something else equally nasty so bad that the girl who loved him basically distanced herself and let herself be a fuck-toy of the bad dude without even talking to MC.

I mean either her love was really weak, the rumours extremely bad, or she is retarded on NTR hentai levels of lack-of-logic. Or it was just that the bad dude was mind-breaking her with nasty rumours, she was a typical NTR retard and believed them without talking to MC, and the brother rumours are the only mentioned ones early on, cause the cat-girl rumours spreader found out that that one was true and spread that one so that one is the only really strong/staying one.

I wonder if this manga will survive enough before it will get axed that we will see the Emily girl be sad/regretful when she will find out that all the stuff about her love interest aka MC were either false, or were true but caused by them orgy fucking all the time. Also will it stay long enough and/or will the info be important in the eyes of MC to also tell the story of the other 2 girls - were they also after MC and gone to bad guy cause rumours (bad dude was complaining that its always MC not him), or were they just "typical manga retarded girls who swoon after "bad guys"".
Honestly Emily better not get a redemption arc, also yeah it makes no sense in many ways like how MC never investigated why the rumors or anything. asshole fake friend isn't some 4d chess player so it'd all be easily discovered.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's definitely understandable why Glen would hate Carol. Spreading rumors with ill intent is bad enough, but doing it just for the fun of it with no regard of how the subject would deal with the aftermath? Glen may be lacking in common sense, but she's severely lacking in common courtesy.

Users who are viewing this thread