Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Ch. 4

I'm not sure why the author decided to add in the backstories of the deceased adventurers, since the MC loss of humanity didn't come up at all in the chapter. Not a whole lot of reason to raise empathy for those characters if the audience POV (that is, MC) doesn't have or isn't willing to explore it. Perhaps that will change with the upcoming meeting with his old partymate. 🤷
The author is a web novelist, so more than likely their stories were explored more and/or better in the WN. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your opinion on possible tearjerkers), it seems their stories were cut and butchered for the manga adaptation.
This kind of thing happens a lot in adaptations and for several reasons such as length restrictions, plot relevance, etc.

by checking volume 1 raws, and a bit of guesswork, she doesn't turn into a monster. She meets mc, mc tells her he's not becoming human again and then she leaves. A bit after this she leaves the Hero's party and is never seen again.
@1chess1, assuming you aren't planning on translating further, I'd be interested in knowing knowing happens to her, if you can give spoilers.
haha I want to TL it further, and as Im not a TL I cant rlly give any spoilers beyond what I see from the pics.

Dex-chan lover
When that party began to be slaughtered, they did what any group of manga characters would do, and held an impromptu committee meeting. Good job, guys!

Dex-chan lover
This can go two ways. Mary knows about MC current situation and overall fixing their relationship, possibly with that other dude she talked as well. Or Mary decided to think MC as the enemy of humanity for being a DM and tell the other party members about it.
I'm missing it. Where is it shown that Mary knows the MC is now a dungeon master?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like people forgot MC lost empathy when he made the contract, thats why he so uncaring now.

I'm just trying to figure out why this chick is in the dungeon now? If it's her being solo her class doesn't really allow that and if it's to find MC then how did she know he was here?

Dex-chan lover
Those adventurers underestimated Rick's dungeon and got rickrolled so hard! Why isn't there a gore tag btw.?

Users who are viewing this thread