Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
So the knight woman heard that bandit yelled that he took this gig for big money. And it didn't registered to her that someone hired the bandit? This is all to show that the noble woman is the one with the brain.

Dex-chan lover
Clown Chan being silent one the side probably be thinking: "Oh no, im getting more rivals. And they're all nobles and people of higher standing. Will i be able to keep him?"

All the while MC be trying to access/recollect his game knowledge 98% of the time to level up or deal with skill related shit.

And FYI the 1% time spent on current mystery plot and 1% unknowingly rizzing all girls around him.

Dex-chan lover
I like the gap moe lady Snow has in trying to be a cool and dignified character whose cool and dignified demeanor crumbles into shyness

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

She is cute...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
That was cute seeing Snow getting all shy after a moment of showing how smart she is. Bet that some noble faction hired those guys to assassinate her like in any typical fantasy setting. Thanks for the chapter.
If this is usual trope, she will become one of candidate for mc harem, with the knight lady as a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So Snow's komyushou-cuteness is now being showcased finally.

Contributor
Hmm, seems like a bunch of bandits were hired to do an assassination job. Sloppy in both planning and execution. I was wrong about it being a chance to have our protagonists help, Isabella and Snow didn't actually need the assistance.

Since you have already provided the missing page, I have reported the chapter with reason "Missing pages". You can just report a similar problem next time with a link to the missing page, mods can also add the page to the chapter once they process the report. This way we don't need to wait for the uploaders to do it.

Contributor
Hmm, seems like a bunch of bandits were hired to do an assassination job. Sloppy in both planning and execution. I was wrong about it being a chance to have our protagonists help, Isabella and Snow didn't actually need the assistance.

Since you have already provided the missing page, I have reported the chapter with reason "Missing pages". You can just report a similar problem next time with a link to the missing page, mods can also add the page to the chapter once they process the report. This way we don't need to wait for the uploaders to do it.
I reported quite often that pages are missing and nothing happened. 🤨

Contributor
I reported quite often that pages are missing and nothing happened. 🤨
Did you include a link to the missing page? As long as it's a page that's either already scanlated or doesn't need translation (like in this case, there's only SFX on the page), mods can add it. Just saying a page is missing in a report won't work. We need to add info like what page is missing and a link to the missing page. However in cases where the missing page has untranslated dialog, I don't think mods will add raw pages; and that's when the scanlators need to be involved.

Contributor
Did you include a link to the missing page? As long as it's a page that's either already scanlated or doesn't need translation (like in this case, there's only SFX on the page), mods can add it. Just saying a page is missing in a report won't work. We need to add info like what page is missing and a link to the missing page. However in cases where the missing page has untranslated dialog, I don't think mods will add raw pages; and that's when the scanlators need to be involved.
As I stated, did it quite often so wrote down which chapter (even when it should be obvious) which page and put a link of the missing chapters page, though in many caes there were some untranslated bubbles but, honestly this isn't supposed to be the work of the dex mods but the scanlators so correspondingly posting the page in the comments section with a @ to a group member should be really enough...

I even gone to the lengths of going to their discord on many cases (even when I hate discord), and most weren't fixed. 4dd6ab03156aea311fb13def1f0862a402be9c3aafe66e3a3e0b3ebaa22b6024.jpg

Contributor
and most weren't fixed.
Aside from cases with untranslated bubbles, which I don't think mods will add to a chapter, did staff change your Report Status to Accepted without doing anything or did those reports get Refused? It doesn't make sense to me that you say you sent reports but nothing happened (for cases where the fix for a missing page is only a page with raw dialog, it will likely get Refused because it breaks Site Rule 1.2), unless you got report banned due to abuse (I'd think that's not the case for you, you don't become a Contributor by making frivolous/troll reports after all). The report I did for this got accepted in like 1-2 days, and this chapter is now fixed.

I'd agree that this isn't supposed to be the job of MD mods, but sadly it is easier to get the mods to fix chapters (provided fixed pages already exist somewhere) than to get scanlators to do it. Most groups with their own websites usually just fix things there. It's the small groups with no website other than MD that are more likely to fix chapters if you tell them.

Users who are viewing this thread