Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
bandit event stall them long enough to get jumped by dungeon boss.
Something tells me that the real mission of the bandits was to lure the dungeon boss to them. The bandits knew them, but they're not strong enough to take the dungeon much less to take on their target directly. Their employers could have hired more/stronger muscle and face them when they're leaving the dungeon, exhausted.

Dex-chan lover
ARGGGG Webnovel really went on hiatus for 4 months and it in the middle of crimax battle of the whole arc(?) Too.... now what I'm going to do T_T

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
ARGGGG Webnovel really went on hiatus for 4 months and it in the middle of crimax battle of the whole arc(?) Too.... now what I'm going to do T_T

Last translated chapter is the end of “that” fight at least.

Sucks that we’re still sitting on a major reveal though. Here’s hoping there’s an official release of the light novel, as I think that’s active.

Double-page supporter
gotta give this title credit for remaining so grounded - it still hits lots of the trope isekai plot points but the fact that it leans so hard into the fact that its a game world, and remains internally consistent elevates it above other similar titles

also the art slaps

Dex-chan lover
Last translated chapter is the end of “that” fight at least.

Sucks that we’re still sitting on a major reveal though. Here’s hoping there’s an official release of the light novel, as I think that’s active.
and hope for it to be officially released in either my local or English language.
this is one of the gem I would definitely hype talk with anyone I know

edit: WAIT!? Raw on syosetu is end at 36 but translated is at 37
where the hell did 37 raw go ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can I just take a moment, to say how, like solo leveling, this artist takes an ok story and makes it great?
for real!! So many good fight scenes, and the monsters are all well-drawn!! This one is especially creepy, I really feel scared of it!

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to hold my complaints about "Ruche" until the next chapter in case it was a typo.

Dex-chan lover
I like how most of the time, we get to feel tension from fighting boss monster like this from MC, so it's not like 'ezpz boom you die".
And the monsters have good art

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Luce's stats aren't enough to deal with it? And it fights with powerful magic?

If only there was an item that could compensate for Luce's lack of crit against a higher level boss! If only there was an item which could limit its ability to cast spells!

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Only complaint is the TLer flip flopping on the names every time they come up. Sometimes it's Luce or Ruche, or La Collina vs Lacorina, or Lana vs Rana for the golden frog creature.

If it's not the case of "chain translation" (eg. a group taking a Spanish TL and translating that into English), then it's obviously Spanish based naming so translate it accordingly.

Dex-chan lover
that thing fucking creepy, i thought for a second that this was Made in Abyss series

Dex-chan lover
Huh, bird monster with humanoid features... just put a big-ass mask and some fancy clothing/accesories on it and you got The Goblin.

Dex-chan lover
I really do like this story, but I wonder how close we're getting to the WN/LN since novelupdates says indefinite hiatus. I wonder what happened to the author, would be said to see this series going on indefinite break, while it's mot revolutionizing anything. I gotta say the characters are still given a nice personality and the art is damn good on fights even.
The author, Necoco, works on quite a few series simultaneously.
-Disciple of the Immortal
-Reincarnated as a Dragon Egg
-Reincarnated Heavy Knight (this series)
-Sword of Gluttony Princess
-Strongest Curse Clan Reincarnation
-Contractor of the Great Spirit
-Former General is an Undead Knight (already finished I think?)

From what I can tell, Necoco cycles between series. They are currently focused on wrapping up the Dragon Egg web novel along with working on the Disciple of Immortal from the looks of things. They'll likely get back to working on Heavy Knight once they wrap up the Dragon Egg web novel (since it seems so close to its ending)

Contributor
What would drive mere bandits to take on a suicidal mission that includes luring a boss to the target at the expense of their lives? No amount of money is worth anything if they die. It doesn't make sense if they weren't driven by a personal grudge to kill her, but why would they have a grudge against someone they've only met for a day? Ordinary bandits would've just fled and never come back.

Wow, Isabella is the complete opposite of Celt/Kelt, she's willing to die to buy time and save her mistress and even others caught up in big trouble. So this has turned into a boss battle featuring a makeshift party with 2 tanks. Well, if Isabella can tank effectively, Elma can use his usual boss-killing DPS combo provided they somehow lure the boss within range.

I'm starting to feel like they won't get Luce/Ruche/ルチェ's skill tree book from this place, because once they kill this boss the special dungeon disappears, right?

I hope you miss me, this series was taken away from me... I made such a good glossary for them which had the name of every character and yet they are not using it...
Well, this explains all the name changes. It's annoying to have to write names like "Snow Harolwad/Haultodd/Hawllot" in my notes because there is no real consistency with the names.

Users who are viewing this thread