Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Finally.
I was wondering why the Podarge didn't stay in air and bomb them with its superior(according to Elma) long range attacks. It's almost no-brainer tactic for such monster.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah, I remember making a Dark Souls 3 character which DEX+LUK+Bleed build. It was satisfying in its own right.
Let's hope Luce's high luck stat also gives her a got perfect dodge rate.

Dex-chan lover
find out next time on dragon ball z (its been like this for the past 2 chapters)

Dex-chan lover
Why would she decide to randomly trust someone other than our MC? lol
It is still a viable strategy, if the monster had low intellegence. But, in this case, the monster is actually had higher intellegence and no one barely realized it other than Alma.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, is it time for one of the main characters to this point to die to set up stakes going forward?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

he is a tank right? in mmorpg stanarts, shouldnt he have aggro or something?

Dex-chan lover
The dude literally gives you directions step by step to achive victory in a low success chance battle with a boss you have no idea about. But you still don't wait for said directions and rush in. Only to be protected by plot armor. Everyone except the dude is retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Why would she decide to randomly trust someone other than our MC? lol
She probs just got caught up in the moment since mc has real issues with verbalizing stuff sometimes.
He spends waaaay too much time lost in thought, he should be telling luce basically everything he's thinking at this point.

Contributor
Isabella is just painful to watch. Girl, stop positioning that shield behind your back. What kind of tank fights with the shield always facing behind? She even taunts the thing while completely unprotected by a tool whose one job is providing protection.

I wish they invested a little in improving Luce's armor. Keep the clown theme going, but it'd be cool if she looked a little different from when he first met her. Even Elma had his armor change with black steel gear. It also sends the message that the Luce now is different and significantly stronger from the old Luce.

A pull skill to save allies from danger would be very handy right now. Dunno about other MMOs but TERA had a couple of such skills.

Dex-chan lover
I said it before and I'll say it again, I really appreciate this story because it lets the side characters show their stuff. Alma might be the walking strategy guide, but the side characters get to shine and score kills from his tactics.
Prob the best way to write this kind of MC.

Have faith friend, let the ice warrior princess cook.
did u read World triggers? thats the main reason it become my favorite manga bcoz all of the side characters are interesting and get to shine on their own

Users who are viewing this thread