Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
That last one she tried on was Elma's crazy sister's outfit

I kinda liked the second one she tried on though
HvAFyfv.png
speaking of Yandere Sister, where tf she been??? I feel like she wouldve been a much more important character than shes turned out to be atp. Like they had their lil duel and daddy got his feelings all butthurt and Yandere Sis got her ass kicked and then they jus sorta "poof"ed right out the story lol

Dex-chan lover
Man, the character design in this manga is really good. The fact that Elma isn't an ordinary black-haired teenager who wants to eat white rice in a fantasy world, like 98% of Isekai MCs, makes me very happy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember this part in the WN?
DID THIS HAPPEN ON THE WN???

Also, our Jester Girl is such a cutie!!!

No, 99% certain this was never in the WN so it's all manga-original (and I am very very thankful for it).

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I forgot she is still wearing starter equipment, and I forget if there was any mechanical reason for it. Feels funny when I compare how they have been farming for weapons/skills/items that are in universe costing millions in the end. I would think new equipment whenever possible would be the name of the game, but I suppose it tends to be understated when talking about major differences in combat capabilities of weapons/skills.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember this part in the WN?
DID THIS HAPPEN ON THE WN???

Also, our Jester Girl is such a cutie!!!
WTF is with this FILLER!!!??? GET BACK TO THE ACTION!!!

(J/k. I hate those idiots who rage about filler (especially when it isn't actually filler).)

Final dress is best choice. Elegant but still simple. Somewhat practical (more movement for legs). Move Luce out of her normal zone, but not by too much.

PS: Or maybe, I should just defer to Diamona's pro opinion.

Contributor
"A jester with starting equipment"
Gee, I knew she needed new armor sets but it was THAT bad? Elma already got his new armor but Luce only got a new weapon. It's way past time for an upgrade for her other gear, it's not fair Elma got a new armor set way before but she didn't.

Luce in dresses and other outfits! 🙏

Not sure about outfits 4, 5 and 6 but the dresses all look good on her. I liked dress #2 in particular. That look of joy on her face after he complimented her is just 👌

Double-page supporter
Almost every dress she tried on before the final one was better. Character artist must be a fashion nightmare.

Dex-chan lover
A timeskip of an hour between her seeing the dress and trying it on? That's quite the long time to put on a dress.

Almost every dress she tried on before the final one was better. Character artist must be a fashion nightmare.
Yeah I noticed that too!
Though maybe's it's not supposed to Actually look good, as it's something she herself chose, because she wants to wear it. I assume next chapter is going to start with the fashion designer disagreeing with them or something along the like, and the only reason Elma says it looks nice is because he can tell she wants to wear it, so he doesn't want to ruin it for her. That or you're right.
Like look at the face he makes on page 14, that's not one of awe, that's one of 'Really? that one?'
-
To be honest I think she even looks prettier in her jester outfit compared to the one she chose, she just needed to take off the hat.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A whole chapter with nothing but chosing clothes...

Seem like the artist understand how clothes shopping work.

Double-page supporter
Yeah I noticed that too!
Though maybe's it's not supposed to Actually look good, as it's something she herself chose, because she wants to wear it. I assume next chapter is going to start with the fashion designer disagreeing with them or something along the like, and the only reason Elma says it looks nice is because he can tell she wants to wear it, so he doesn't want to ruin it for her. That or you're right.
Like look at the face he makes on page 14, that's not one of awe, that's one of 'Really? that one?'
-
To be honest I think she even looks prettier in her jester outfit compared to the one she chose, she just needed to take off the hat.
Looking at the dress she chose, the silhouette and design is similar to her normal jester gear. It's even colored red. That's probably why she liked it and Elma probably realized it.

Contributor
Defuck why is the mc suddenly so small???
Wasn't he orginally 1 and a half head taller than her? How come the gap closed so drastically...

Users who are viewing this thread