Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
The second I saw the dad I laughed because no way that this man is either good or even human, prolly sold his soul to a demon

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest, I'm not sure what's going on with the plot anymore, I'm mostly reading to see Luce being adorable.
Recap:
  • Elma reincarnated in the world of the game that he played. Super smart at leveling because he knows the game rules and classes inside and out.
  • Some nefarious person is trying to create dungeon breaks -- situations in which dungeons start releasing mobs into the world. Though there was a hint of this three dungeons back, it became really clear in the recent dungeon raid. (Two dungeons back.) Elma is trying to figure out who is responsible for this. The Marquis is one suspect for this. Or perhaps someone in the extended family.
  • Related(?) to that... Someone just rigged the dungeon boss in the previous dungeon to attack/kill Snow (who is one of the contenders to succeed the Marquis). So possibly another contender for the succession? Or maybe someone trying to interfere with/target the family? Or maybe it's totally unrelated to the attempted dungeon breaks.

Double-page supporter
Definitely the kind of guy I'll feel safe to leave alone in a room with my wife in it.

Dex-chan lover
:ROFLMAO:

LSnhMz1.png
profile pic checks out

Dex-chan lover
He looks like Joker.

Are we going to find out the jester girl is actual the bastard child of this dude later on? Because their themes are too similar.

Recap:
  • Elma reincarnated in the world of the game that he played. Super smart at leveling because he knows the game rules and classes inside and out.
  • Some nefarious person is trying to create dungeon breaks -- situations in which dungeons start releasing mobs into the world. Though there was a hint of this three dungeons back, it became really clear in the recent dungeon raid. (Two dungeons back.) Elma is trying to figure out who is responsible for this. The Marquis is one suspect for this. Or perhaps someone in the extended family.
  • Related(?) to that... Someone just rigged the dungeon boss in the previous dungeon to attack/kill Snow (who is one of the contenders to succeed the Marquis). So possibly another contender for the succession? Or maybe someone trying to interfere with/target the family? Or maybe it's totally unrelated to the attempted dungeon breaks.
All of that in just 2 years of publishing. Let's hope there'll be a final boss under a decade.

Dex-chan lover
i really thought she was joking then boom she was actually speaking the truth! he is menacing but also chill but probably not good

Dex-chan lover
My face when he actually matched her description :oooo:
Same.
I also find such trope enjoyable. Mainly because most mangas follow certain stereotypes for bad guys, usually if they're ugly and disgusting or are grotesque or dark skinned/middle east-ish then they're evil. The youth needs to know we uglies are nice too!
I like them too, but I find that only apply up to a certain point.
So I don´t think he is going to be the bad guy.

If they are too much looking like a stereotypically evil-looking "moustache twirling villain" and the manga is taking itself seriously, Then they usually tend to be decent people.:nyoron:

If they look like a "moustache twirling villain" in a serious setting it becomes kind of jarring and breaks the suspension of disbelief.:shamihuh:
Granted that does not apply to stories that don't take themselves seriously.... or if it's hentai and playing it up for the kinks...
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Y'know what? I've actually got a good feeling about this guy.

Aggregator gang
He's either going to be surprisingly a nice guy, or totally fucking evil. There's no chance of anything in-between.

Users who are viewing this thread