Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that he's managed it for generations, unless I missed some context for that before. Though, it could be in line with how I've felt with the recent translations - A lot worse over the past few chapters then they had been

Dex-chan lover
Author tried really hard to make this tense dialogue exchange seem SUPER EXCITING SHONEN ACTION INTENSE! with the random shouting and the shock panels and all that. It kind of takes away from the actual tension that could be building here. Instead of seeming like a chess match between two parties who know more than they let on it's just random EXCITING OUTBURSTS AND AGGRESSIVENESS!

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that he's managed it for generations, unless I missed some context for that before. Though, it could be in line with how I've felt with the recent translations - A lot worse over the past few chapters then they had been
Trap-scans has internal problems recently, for example they entire team working on Rebuild World collapsed.

Dex-chan lover
Grasping at context, it could mean that he's WAY older than he looks, or 2-3 decades is enough to count as multiple generations, or its his FAMILY that has been around for generations

Dex-chan lover
That conversation was all over the place. Don't know if the Japanese dialogue was that weak or if it's the translation dropping the ball, but it makes those shocked faces fall kinda flat.

Seriously, you can't acknowledge that death is a legitimate risk of trying for the succession and only the strongest one will survive, then in the next minute pretend an attempt on your daughter's life is a death sentence.

Plus what I hoped would be cleared : why the fuck is there even a succession dispute when he is still standing there, living and seemingly perfectly healthy ?

Also, having Isabella standing there behind snow, not allowed to sit or eat, is pretty weird.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seriously, you can't acknowledge that death is a legitimate risk of trying for the succession and only the strongest one will survive, then in the next minute pretend an attempt on your daughter's life is a death sentence.
Yes you can? You're free to try kill people to get ahead. You win if you succeed, if you fail and/or get caught you die.
Politicians rule: cheating isn't against the rules, getting caught is.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

The political intrigue dialogue was hard to follow as it was hard to determine who was speaking.

Also thanks @NoctyrneSAGA for the WN link.

Users who are viewing this thread