Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 85

Double-page supporter
For those struggling to understand this TL, this chapter corresponds with the end of Vol 3 Ch 17 and part of Ch 18 of the webnovel. Though reading Ch 18 may wind up spoiling some things so read at your own discretion.

https://firebirdsnest.org/heavy-knight/v3-ch17/

Not to disparage or diminish the effort trap-scans put in but just to give an idea as to how off this TL is, the Marquis saying
"You are from the Edvan family, are you not? If I lend you my strength, I can control the union and takeover as I wish."

is supposed to be

“Pish posh, even if he was disinherited, he’s still someone from the Edvan Family. With my support behind you, it would be a simple affair to reconcile or even take over the family, Elma-kun.”

Dex-chan lover
the Marquis may be a bit unhinged but he's definitely very smart to outplay MC like that.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Say what you will the marquis is an excellent character.
He actually corrected and taught mc when he had no reason to (that suspicious points can easily be connected but that doesn't mean the truth. Just like mc connected the knowledge to his family, he similarly can connect MC's abnormal strength and being involved in those situations to the culprit)

Fed-Kun's army
The marquis is so suspicious it looks back to trustworthy, then suspicious again, looping around about ten times, landing right in the middle so I don't know what to think.

Fed-Kun's army
The marquis is the best character, in my opinion, in terms of writing.
The way he speaks, the words he chooses, the way eats, and his appearance, all screems bad guy. But he also gives the vibes of a well understood character, you know, the "evil on the outside good on the inside" type.
I don't know, but I know something for sure. He my favourite in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye Snow waifu. Our little jester still safe in that regards.

This means Elma gonna get em more team members right ? Roads ahead is very dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he didn't take that into account. He got kicked out of his noble house because of his class, wouldn't it be weird to be the the only one of that class to far exceed those that came before? And to do it in a two-man party farming millions worth of loot at that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it’s clear why Elma’s father doesn’t like like the marquis, the marquis is simply smarter than the muscle brain. :ROFLMAO:
Elma's father is not stupid. He's just straightforward and rigid. And honorable and a person who takes his duties as marquis with sincerity and dedications. But yeah... His rigid thinking is a real problem... Especially with whom he has chosen as his successor -- that psycho bitch will destroy his fief once she's in charge.

Power Uploader
To whoever typeset this chapter, somewhere in the last few chapters the space between letters is unnecessarily high, making it pretty annoying to read. It's especially noticeable in repeating letters, since those have the correct amount of space in between them.

Users who are viewing this thread