Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Genuine

Dex-chan lover
Even more so that, at the same time, he's also not some insufferable goody-two-shoes, shining paragon of morality type of character that's just as bad as, if not worse than, the scumbag caricatures you usually find in this type of story (though, those can be fun in their own right).
Depends on how it's written. Genuine paragons of virtue like Himmel from Frieren or Aragorn from Lord of the Rings can be very good in the hands of a competent author. Your hero doesn't have to have human-like flaws to be well written if you know what you're doing. You can very much write a Christ-like figure and still have a very interesting character.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is juss too good, i will live just to see the end to this story.
or just read the novel, whatever is easier.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I mean it seems he left the later worlds with the most help he can, so I bet is gonna be the first and then some that were just as bad, and the others will just be skipped without even a footnote
I hope he and tia end up doing the world hopping world saving if the story goes beyond world 1. Instead of introducing some other malicious force that makes saving world 1 all the more difficult

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bringing this very perfect chapter 💕💕💕

You really cannot hate Alexis despite his cheekiness, can you?

In fact, he is one of the best hero in the entire series!!!

Even after post 2nd run
Alexis be mad and said :
“How dare you mock our comrade who gave up his life to pave the way for us! Heroes are not so naive as to get upset just because you look like them!”

For spoiler based on 300ch WN :
This is a lot of fun, but are we going to go through all 100 worlds?
Technically yes, but also no
There were times he got transported back into previous world even though he already cleared it

So....this might be a silly question, but....
Is there a rule preventing the MC from revealing that he "MUST" be exiled?
I mean as is the best thing he can do this time around (providing there is not a clause preventing him from revealing his "need" to be exiled), is just say: "Ok I'll help you defeat the demon lord, but after everything is said and done, I only require one reward, for you to exile me from the party".
There's no rule about that, but telling them might hinder Ed

For the 2nd part

He actually did what you said, he asked the Hero to expel him after defeating demon lord

I hope he and tia end up doing the world hopping world saving if the story goes beyond world 1. Instead of introducing some other malicious force that makes saving world 1 all the more difficult
Both part of what you said are true

Dex-chan lover
No true Hero uses “beg the question” to mean something such as provoke or prompt a question. The term “beg the question” means to assume an answer improperly, where an answer needs instead to be derived from prior principles.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I reread that part and you are right. Dunno how I skipped "avoid" in my brain.
I was kinda expecting the trope where the holy sword can't be unsheathed by anyone but the hero, and it was a trick by Alexis to try to get him to expose himself as a special existence, or something.

No, that's the wording for if he said "if the item's true function were discovered, it'd be harder to be exiled later", not "to avoid being exiled later". As written:
"If this thing's true function were discovered, it would make it much harder to avoid being exiled later"
is
"If [I'm too overpowered/too useful], it would make it much harder to [stay / not get exiled]"

It's not a question of him being useful ("why would the hero party kick someone for being competent?"), he's being worried about being too overpowered, and arousing suspicion, just like in the start of this chapter / the end of last one. Alexis is very clear about how there shouldn't be any other humans able to match his abilities, which means this "friendly ally" coming into the party could be a demon spy or something.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :headpat: :bocchiwave: :meguu:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
at first i thought the hero is just an arrogant prick.....he's still an arrogant prick but one with reasons... 😸

Users who are viewing this thread