Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2 - The Ultimate Weapon 2: Settling the score with…

Dex-chan lover
mages_great_staff.png

Dex-chan lover
Always glad to see this one show up.

It's a little surprising to me that they had Tia have the dream about the evil porter with the "prominent nose" and then had him immediately show up an get killed (presumably, I'm guessing it's Saien, from what we see of his masked version in Ch4), without anything ever coming of Tia remembering him in the dream. I was expecting some kind of little thought bubble from her about him seeming familiar or something, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Always glad to see this one show up.

It's a little surprising to me that they had Tia have the dream about the evil porter with the "prominent nose" and then had him immediately show up an get killed (presumably, I'm guessing it's Saien, from what we see of his masked version in Ch4), without anything ever coming of Tia remembering him in the dream. I was expecting some kind of little thought bubble from her about him seeming familiar or something, at least.

My interpretation is that she dreams of Ed carrying her while she tells him the story, but she doesn't actually have the image of the "porter" to work with.

Meanwhile Ed has that compass that can point him to anything he names, so all he had to do was ask it to point him towards the description and he knew immediately what was up.

I believe this is all new to the manga though, so your guess is as good as mine.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the translation!

I'm here as Tia simps enterprises 💕💕💕

Damn, so this arc is very different from the WN huh, cause I dont remember them meeting Saien.

Also major spoiler from WN

Alexis : Who are you?
Ed : I'm a God's puppet, , which ultimate goal is to destroy myself, a Demon Lord.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the translation!

I'm here as Tia simps enterprises 💕💕💕

Damn, so this arc is very different from the WN huh, cause I dont remember them meeting Saien.

Also major spoiler from WN

Alexis : Who are you?
Ed : I'm a God's puppet, , which ultimate goal is to destroy myself, a Demon Lord.
Wut? ed is a demon lord?

Users who are viewing this thread