Tsuitenai Game Jikkyousha wa Akogare no Hito ni Kakinsareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, you said you want to see the illumination, so he invited you to go see the illumination, and now you sad? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
the reveal of him knowing was more sly than i thought was gonna be, but took a sad turn either way

also hey! someones got oikawa questioning his feelings, and from his response seems like a first for him.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, you said you want to see the illumination, so he invited you to go see the illumination, and now you sad? :pepehmm:
I guess you can boil it down to that, but it kind of feels like you missed the point of why she's upset.

She did say she would like to see it, but she didn't say that to him. She just said it while on stream. He did invite her, yes, but after she learned he knew about her streaming it no longer was necessarily something that was meant to get closer to one another. She then thought that it was just because she's Meme. Not necessarily because he had feelings for her, or wanted to spend time with her.

Dex-chan lover
I guess you can boil it down to that, but it kind of feels like you missed the point of why she's upset.

She did say she would like to see it, but she didn't say that to him. She just said it while on stream. He did invite her, yes, but after she learned he knew about her streaming it no longer was necessarily something that was meant to get closer to one another. She then thought that it was just because she's Meme. Not necessarily because he had feelings for her, or wanted to spend time with her.
Yeah, this is probably why I can never get a gf, I'm way to insensitive for all out that stuffs, I'm more of "Tell me what you want, if you don't tell me then don't be mad when I don't meet your expectations, I'm not a mind reader" :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread