Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī

Aggregator gang
@Kevadu
Most manga on this site will look pretty fucked up if you switched the genders - I guess that’s just how it is.

Tack an extra zero onto her salary and this would make a bit more sense. $5K USD isn’t exactly baller money when living in Tokyo. $3K is pretty sweet for being a housekeeper, but after tax and rent and such it’s probably not great either. If we expand on the extra long Manga name theme we could call this “Hot salary woman with mediocre pay coerces weak-willed semi-good-looking-dude next door to be her live in house b*tch, hijinx ensue, but sexual undertones are never acted upon because they’re both pathetic herbivores.”

Dex-chan lover
The manga is cute enough and all but...the premise...
There's a limit to how pathetic one person can be, right?

@Deathhappens Yeah, Saotome-san is starting to bother me. It often feels like she is a weird child, I don't like it. My hope is that she can get better in the nest chapters.

Ok, so the new character
is Murasaki Kiran, a female Kouhai of Matsutomo-san. At least the first side-character introduced was male, so I don't think this will turn into a harem story just yet. And again we have that Onee-san tick that oogles over "cute" people, wanting to keep her as a younger sister.

I wonder why I get the impression that adding male characters to such a story (that isn't demographically Shoujo or Josei) is enriching, while bringing in a female character just steals away character development and chemistry between the main couple by stirring up drama and tension?

Double-page supporter
Damn, that's one huge title.

I prefer @admiralakbar's version though. More accurate.

As for the manga itself, it's completly forgettable. I wont even bother rating it.

Why do I always read MC's name as Matsumoto rather than Matsutomo? Happens every single FUCKING time

Users who are viewing this thread