Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī

I came cause the title interested me but the MC made me stay for him. Dude's hilarious

well, is there any actual romance or just bulshit? cuz the critics over the LN were like ''early romance? nah", "i´ve read 23 chaps of LN and still no romance", "it was great at the start but got boring fast", ''cool, but there is no romance, yet, maybe in more then 200 LN chaps there will be any romance, and it is just boring now, starte really cool but the mc is just a horny-brat inside and she treats everything profissionaly, he doesnt say to her for not pay him to go on places with him, he just accepts it, boooring", and these are some comments of the LN novel of this manga, i hope be diferent

Saotome Mio is definitely a waifu materials ! I wish i have more of her pic, but i can't find it. Anyway, she's already in my waifu collection😳❤

Fed-Kun's army
It kind of bothers me that that's really not a lot of money. They keep saying it like she's rich; she's not even making 60,000 USD a year.

@phineasleon Because life in the US is expensive as fuck , in Europe it would be like 4300 euros a month which is a very good salary for a single person and she is till fairly young so her salary will probably go up. But yes she’s not rich and I don’t know how easy you can live in Japan with her monthly salary but she seems to live her life pretty well and gain far more then the MC.
Edit : after some research the average salary in japan is pretty much 250k yen monthly.

Fed-Kun's army
@yuki_250 I guess this one just isn't my cup of tea. But 300k is less than average in Tokyo. And 500k certainly isn't "Get a guy scouted from his job for the opportunity of a lifetime" money. I dunno, I liked the premise, but it stretches my suspension of disbelief pretty thin. Plus the weird Dasani promo in the middle of the third chapter.

Group Leader
Reading this manga, you can't stop laughing and saying "so kawaiiii" at the same time. Absolutely recommended!

Dex-chan lover
This went from good and fluffy, to boring and uncomprehensible. If youre here for the long haul, good fucking luck

Users who are viewing this thread