Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 54 - Errand Boy of the Fickle Goddess

Wow the manga is devolving into some other trash character that I still don't care about taking up 90% of the story now

Dex-chan lover
... I bet MC was rattled because they mentioned the goddess.
Boiling hatred makes one's judgement clouded and limbs shiver. He was not prepared for that sudden reminder of his archnemesis.

Double-page supporter
@midnight2630
he has become weaker since his fight against the First Dragon...
You are very mistaken. He walked into that ready to fight, unlike here. He's currently against the (previous) strongest adventurer AND
a superior dragon (not as strong as Tomoko but on that level). She's wielding a sword said dragon created with their power which far outclasses a normal sword.
He got stealth attacked by that - without even his guard up - and only lost 2 fingers. The nature of the fight is very different than the ones he's had so far. He's stronger than then, but completely inexperienced in that way of fighting. His opponent has an overwhelming experience advantage here, and she's not some random weakling.
@glueweeb
why the mc is weak now?????????????????/
Read what I just wrote. You are very mistaken.

for those who are disappointed with the POV in this story that is always changing.
I think the writer took this viewpoint because this manga and LN is sold per volume in Japan where one manga volume contains 7 chapters and in a light novel one volume contains about 2 manga volumes.

what we are reading now is a scan of the free version posted on the publisher's website, if you read the manga from chapter 50 to chapter 56 (55 and 56 not yet posted on the official website) as a volume I'm sure you won't feel disturbed by the POV of this story.

@deadrabbits
Okay I was misleading with that spoiler. MC is given visions of possible futures that could've happened to him, one of them being leader of the demons.

@MrMcNasty
I did put super spoiler before hand.
Clarification for previous spoiler
They don't actually die, it's just a vision of a possible future. The point is such reckless behaviour such as declaring yourself a protector wouldn't be smart. MC is strong but not goddess strong yet.

@Garnt69 "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULL FOR THE SKULL THRONE!" slaughtered all of those pesky weaklings and bring da fight to da goddess bitch.

Ah yes, please tell me more about these disposable characters, that's why I'm here 🤡

Double-page supporter
Welp I think our MC should just talk to her and reasoning with her instead of idling around...

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
Can't wait for the creation of the river.

Come on say you’re also not on the human’s side then let’s go hero vs. hero!

Like the other’s have said, he isn’t weak, he’s just unprepared and had a sudden encounter with the Goddess that he’d kill if he could. Plus it’s pretty disorienting to teleport and not be in the place you expect to be and instead be faced with an opponent on an apparent battlefield while having his contact to other people cut.

Dex-chan lover
Blegh misunderstandings that could probably be sorted out easily enough but chapter ends before that point

Fed-Kun's army
@WillLi She'd still outclass him in experience and preparation even if he'd spent all his time on this world training. Or found anyone qualified to train him in the first place, because he doesn't have diety levels of power, just enormous mana reserves.
Makoto's not that skilled with magic in a technical sense. He's able to cast some spells easily with his language comprehension, but he's a non-native to the world and can't use any class related skills, titles or magic because the adventurers' guild bug has him permanently at level one. Most of Makoto's magic is just inelegant brute force attacks even after he has Shiki to teach him.
Also all his previous deadly encounters were in the wasteland not fortified human cities. You're functionally complaining that the MC is an idiot for not having prepared for a literal random deus ex machina into deadly combat against potentially literally anything at any time. If it makes you feel better
he does work on countermeasures to forced abduction by bug after this (which don't entirely work) and also his fight with Sofia makes him training montage his defense.

The dude is not that weak, it's just that the goddess caught him in suprise so he coudn't react
The reason why i really like this manga is that it show how makoto develop throughout to series, the dude got gifted with ton of power but he has to learn how to use them, not like other series where the MC fucking dominate everything in the beginning. And if i remember correctly, this is the last time where makoto being "friendly", next time anyone come for him they got the F from the chat ☠☠☠☠

Dex-chan lover
@Fari

Yeah it seems really silly off him to not try and tell her that he hates the godesss and is in fact not her ally.
Sure she might not belive it, but it would 100% be worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread