Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Epub and Pdf of the Novel is available here

https://lnwnepubs.com/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu/

Dex-chan lover
Archery classes.... Got powers from a major god (who is only major in the mythology).... Earth's people are powerful here... is a son to some strong people from this world.... that's seems like a strong character.... still that goddess shall suffer for saying that he's ugly but compared to others... he is I think...

Tsukuyomi Really understands the priorities of a male teenager, just think about my family going through all my stuff gives me shivers.

Dex-chan lover
being ugly is sad :'( hang in there mc! It's your heart that matters most! ?

Double-page supporter
He doesn’t look too ugly to me, especially not to the level of ugliness that the goddess said he was lol

Supporter
Slight correction, don't know if it's in the translation or not, but what the goddess gives him is the ability to understand every language of that world except human language, not just the language of other species

Wow such a generous god, offering to remove the no 1 fear of all isekai protagonists

Dex-chan lover
"I will make sure to properly dispose of your books, games, and everything on your hard drive."
Lol, Tsukuyomi is a bro.

Double-page supporter
That's a bitch ass goddess, shouldn't she have checked him before summoning, hopefully they'll be pay back, like him beating her "hero" on the other hand main homie tsukuyomi best god I've seen in manga lloll

What's so bad about having more than one hero? The more the better, right?

Users who are viewing this thread