Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - [%’*g0]

Dex-chan lover
It's been like half a decade so I genuinely forgot, it's not coming from laziness or ignorance. This series dumps so much text every chapter that it gets hard to keep track of. Appreciate the correction, though I'm not sure why it's so accusatory. There are people in this thread still posting comments about "The homo dragon" when it was explained a chapter ago that Superior Dragons don't really have a gender and take whatever form they want, but sure, I'm the one being willfully ignorant.
No need to feel accused, big guy.
I'm just saying multiple people wrote about Makoto's parents. As I said, going through 6 pages of comments might be boring, even more if there's a lot of bigots spamming "homo this, gay that".
I never said you're ignorant, don't play fake-victim lol. My message might seem rude without the right voice intonation, but all I said was to read the messages....simply because person 2 will reply to you without giving much context, but there's person 3 replying to person 2 with the answer you were looking for...it becomes a reply chain that doesn't chain.

I simply gave you a head-up, since I saw at least 3-4 explainations before your last message still stating "apparently the novel readers say that's incorrect", because i'm not a novel reader and reading all comments refreshed my memory

Dex-chan lover
As many have already said, it is explained in the very first chapters of the story.
Makoto's parents served the goddess and as a reward, they asked her to go to another world (human world). Iirc, the woman was already pregnant with Makoto's older sister. In the human world, Makoto's father became a famous novel writer or mankaga who wrote about fantasy stories (probably coming from his own experience).
But here's the catch: iirc, the goddess accepted their request at the "cost" that their prole would, one day, get called back to her world to serve as a hero or something.
Now, i don't remember if Makoto was just unlucky or him being the ugly duckling in the family was chosen as the "sacrifice".

If you don't trust the answers given to you from multiple people (or simply don't want to read 6 pages of comments), just re-read the first few chapters of the manga
I believed the deal stated to be one of the children. If he didn't go, the responsibility will fall to one of his sister. I think the god approached him first as the first choice.

It's really funny how in a manga will try to explain something in science especially when it comes to space-time topic and try to make it work when the real thing is much more complex and difficult to understand. Feels like author just browse into Wikipedia and only read the first paragraph.

Dex-chan lover
I believed the deal stated to be one of the children. If he didn't go, the responsibility will fall to one of his sister. I think the god approached him first as the first choice.
Yeah, as I said, I don't remember if he was the first choice or not. What I remember is Tsukuyomi helping him after the bitchy goddess threw him away, feeling pity for the boy

Dex-chan lover
No need to feel accused, big guy.
I'm just saying multiple people wrote about Makoto's parents. As I said, going through 6 pages of comments might be boring, even more if there's a lot of bigots spamming "homo this, gay that".
I never said you're ignorant, don't play fake-victim lol. My message might seem rude without the right voice intonation, but all I said was to read the messages....simply because person 2 will reply to you without giving much context, but there's person 3 replying to person 2 with the answer you were looking for...it becomes a reply chain that doesn't chain.

I simply gave you a head-up, since I saw at least 3-4 explainations before your last message still stating "apparently the novel readers say that's incorrect", because i'm not a novel reader and reading all comments refreshed my memory

I read the whole thread, the only other comment besides yours that pointed out it was explained in the first chapter is this one which came after my latest reply (it's a much better example of how to correct someone by the way - just look at how different it is from yours).

At the time I made my original comment there wasn't anything else in the thread that pointed to that. Like this other commenter, I was under the impression his parents being from "this world" could potentially be a red herring; Tsukuyomi confirming it was literally 6 years ago and the plot has been all over the place since then. Most of the actual discussion about his Hyuman vs Human lineage was hidden behind spoiler tags that I didn't open, so when I made the comment you replied to I was under the impression it will be revealed further on, not something already confirmed. Even this comment wasn't aware he's full blooded Hyuman from this world, and that was after the spoiler tagged explanations, so I'm guessing they didn't open those either.

And maybe you genuinely meant well and I'm overreacting, but your comment came off kinda snarky - I'm not sure how saying I'm "not trusting the answers given to me" isn't an accusation, it's literally jumping to the conclusion that I don't trust other comments.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm sure his parents is from that isekai and they hyuman(?) If the parent is hyuman than he too but he's not hyuman too(?)

I don't know🤔

Someone please explain it to me, the politics getting thicker and my brain can't handle it :notlikethis:
From how I understand it, 'hyumans' technically are genetically identical to 'humans' or in the original japanese text 'ningen'. Makoto and his sisters are all born from hyuman parents but it seems that them being born and raised in the 'world of origin', they are already considered as 'ningen' or 'human' because of how this 'world of origin' affects the growth of its inhabitants, different to how the world of the 'hyumans' does. From what they mentioned before, it seems that 'humans' or 'ningen' are like shackled beings and are like Goku with those training weights on his body while training in a super high-gravity environment - and when they crossover to the other world, they have the potential to be overpowered because their restrictions are now unleashed.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Finally a new chapter!

Lots of text and another big dump of lore and new routes that can be explored.
I personally think Makoto will go for the free come and go route and it might just be possible that the special space he unconsciously created (which is also still growing) is already the ticket for him to come and go.
Not to mention that his power level is already at the level of the gods and goddesses, and he also seems to continue to level up unknowingly, so he will have more than enough power to connect his special space to the 'world of origin' sooner or later.

PS. Tomoe getting some separation anxiety early is just so sweet. It's like her want to be with Makoto is beyond just admiration and her thirst for adventure.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly, and the point is that Root judgment is wrong.
Root's opinion- Irrelevant.
Author is saying "Root have very twisted opinion on 3 heroes".
Also irrelevant, has nothing to do with the joke.

You absolutely do. Because none of the mentioned traits, even if those are wrong, make Makoto a sociopath. You apply your own superficial definition to the character and your own definition of sociopathy to the character that don't even actually have those traits.
Traits of a sociopath:

-Lack of Empathy or Remorse

-Socially distant

-May have a thin group of friends they care about with the rest of their relationships being shallow

-Willing to use violence to get their way

-Ignores social norms and laws

These are universally affirmed traits of a sociopath. The way the author describes Makoto falls into many of these categories, hence the joke.
The only thing author wanted so say is how Root sees 3 heroes, nothing less, nothing more.

....I couldn't care less about what the author was intending? My joke is about the way he fumbles information into trying to make a positive while making his character into a sociopath. I honestly don't get how this hasn't gotten through your head yet. It's like arguing with a child that thinks if they just continue to argue, they'll get their point across. But they fail to realize they're missing the point entirely and really not saying anything.

I'm sorry, but I really don't feel like trying to repeatedly explain a meta joke to someone who can't grasp the basics of what that is. I'm ending the conversation here, mate. Enjoy your day, your life or what have you, but we're not picking this up again.

Dex-chan lover
Should we take this more seriously or nah, what do you guys think, I would personally like there to be more to it
db23c79f7413ed3af4c71bf78cc5986b2c66c01eb51dbcca8a1248f0d573c0fb.png
I read to chapter 400, it never played any part.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, not a novel reader so I don't know what is going to happen.

But it would be very disappointing if at the end he does get together with Tomoe and Mio... and then lives about 100 years and dies, and they are left alone.

I don't know, I like my happy endings. Being together while knowing that he's going to die "soon" and then they'd be left alone.... I would call that a very bittersweet ending.

I am hoping for something else.
I'm a novel reader, though the novel is still being written, and I've read only about 400 chapters, my impression is that he is already immortal. It's not stated anywhere, just an impression the story gives, I mean, I remember that Tomoe begins to take steps to prolong his life (as you can imagine she would), but his mortality never is really taken seriously again as far as I remember. Or that, or he kills the goddess and is forced to take her place against his will. That's my guess.

On a side note, his travel back home is taken seriously later in multiple chapters, and I'll not spoil it, but this chapter was a really good setup for what will happen later. It's a pity that will only happen far, far later.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna go out on a limb and say he's ALREADY a god.....
He owns a realm that has life in it that grows in retrospect to his own power. A veritable world of food and life living within it.

What if nothing else but a god could do that?
I would believe that the goddess made a f*ck-up in how she sent him away to make him no longer human and in doing so accidentally broke some rules to her summoning causing him to take a fraction of her power which in the end will resolve with him taking her power for his own thus bringing an end to humans being summoned and allowing him the power and control as it hints here to travel freely between worlds.
This theory I support in regards to his desire to return home and the realm he owns having food and fruits similar to the one from his own world. I think it's his own power manifesting through the small sliver of godhood he has and also why the goddess wants him dead so she can take back the small portion of power he slipped away with.
It's not actually that the problem. You can still put that as a side effect of his contract with Tomoe. Not sure if you read the novel so I'll put it in the spoiler tag in a vague way.

Creation

That's what a human shouldn't be able to do at all, and he does, to the surprise of everyone, and he comes up with the damn thing himself as if it's natural.

Dex-chan lover
Next Boss
For Makoto? Forget it. His next boss, if you can that, it's not too far, and we all already know who is.

Just a small head up here, I don't think it's a spoiler, but still, be warned. Makoto doesn't seriously fight a single time until chapter 400 (where I stopped reading), and by that I mean, there is no point that he thinks he may lose. (aside from a single time he had to use everything, but that was training, so it doesn't count). There are big fights that push him a little more than usual, but they are few and far between.

Dex-chan lover
God I love these characters so much, they feel so fleshed out and real in terms of their thinking and reactions.

Thanks everyone at Soseki Scans for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know if the space-jargon is further expanded on later in the LN or WN? as in, is there any actual explanation on how the dynamics and relations between the "origin world" and the Isekai work?

For example: is there any reason behind why Root's dead husband specifically used computer organization (e.g 16-bit integers) when suggesting world-elements for the adventurers guild? was it just out of habit of being a gamedev or was there some logic that tied into the nature of the Isekai itself?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread