Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Meaning Of A Name

Dex-chan lover
TL note on page 29:
Kanjis...
Plural form of Kanji is Kanji. Just like fish or sheep.

Well, precisely speaking... singular form of Kanji is Kanji... but who cares :D

Dex-chan lover
> Seeing Mio in high resolution scans makes me happy :3

Next year you will see her animated!

Dex-chan lover
eh does that mean Tomoe's offshoot will join him as an atten... yeah some things are better off not mentioning

Dex-chan lover
@Blackrose205 Darling in the Franxx was made to be anime, it became manga later, and there's no light novel, so 02 came later than this chapter.

@MelonReads
Holy fuck, Miho is so fucking hot. I want her to consume the cum straight from my testicles with her delectable lips and that heavenly face.
With handholding, of course.
f52d51dd33461744243ddc8bb84bc421.png

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Certainly one way to gather up more followers and craftsmen. Although surprised dwarf didn't still hold a grudge against the former spider despite thinking she was cursed and not just a hunger crazed eating calamity.

Btw, reason the word balloons went from the usual to having an inner ring is because switched from whatever language they were speaking to Dwarvish. So any word balloon with an inner ring is in the Dwarf language not whatever language Shin and Ema were using. Shin learned Dwarvish over the centuries while MC learned it from the language spell goddess tried to overload his mind with. Her idea was to overtax his mind by giving him every language but human (so wouldn't be able to talk to humans if somehow survives,) in the hopes it would hasten his death either directly from burning his mind out from too much information or indirectly by making him unable to move well, defend himself, or gather enough food and water due to pain.

Users who are viewing this thread