Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Magic Eyes

Dex-chan lover
They made special mention of a former wastelands adventurer, I don't quite recall, but I hope it's not someone we know.
Also, god damn, they all know the MC (I'm dumb). You couldn't just Truck in someone from another prefecture? At least the last one is a male. Harem tag is for a reason, but there's a limit to how many you can pile on at once you know? Though I wouldn't mind, it is a decent breath of fresh air.

I wonder, though, how that eye is going to work later on, what with MC's up-and-coming followers being mostly female. Will is work on them? I suspect that being used later as a plot point. At least I hope so, it makes sense it would.

VIP
well, i think i a gonna chneking wn, look there is soo many difference....

Dex-chan lover
oh, the new hero can use his dick, and here i thought he isn't interested in women and will fall in love with MC later on

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy
Oh, sorry! I had to relook at it and then go back again to the earlier chapters. We'll just say I'm horrible with names.
Figured his friend from the past was MC, who's name is Misumi Makoto and not Iwahashi, and got confused. I'll make an edit to my previous post to not look like a complete idiot. Only a slight one.

Glad we got that out of the way now and are back to Makoto next chapter.
Also Tomoki can choke on some d*** for what I care.
Also can't wait to see more Demon King. Like his desing.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad we got the intro of the other heroes out of the way. Time to get back to our beloved MC.

Aggregator gang
Getting the loli the alchemist and the knights in the same chapter we must protect the loli, we need justice

Double-page supporter
Guh, finally we can go back to the actual main character. I did not give even the slightest care to the two others, lol.

Finally back to Makoto, still need to wait for 1 month though

I do find it interesting how will Makoto react to the princess, she wants to somehow destroy the goddess (something that I'm sure Makoto will be happily helped) but she doesn't care about any collateral damage and that's something Makoto don't like (unless he doesn't know about it, just like a certain someone)

Power Uploader
@PurpleBomber

I’m not crazy about Tomoki either, now the girl isn’t too terrible, she’s just a bit naive...

There is a reason we’ve seen a couple chapters concentrate on these two, they WILL be coming across the MC sooner rather than later... I won’t spoil it but its sure to have you busting a gut laughing after they “meet”.

@Vasqueztion

I can’t say for sure yet, specially having read the WN, as I don’t recall this part(the adventurer from the wasteland being experimented on). One supposedly died fighting the black spider...

I suspect it’s a member of the Girls’ party but I wanna say the timing doesn’t match.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. Princess Lily herself hates the Goddess. What will happen if she happens to meet Makoto? I will burst in laughter with that one. But that doesn't necessarily means that both of them will become allies. Makoto has his own point of view on how to deal his hatred to the goddess as to Princess Lily wants to use everything she has to destroy the Goddess reputation or the Goddess herself.

Dex-chan lover
one of the things i wanna see in the future is makoto walking into that castle and just killing anyone involved with those experiments. and it'd be funny if the demon king turned out to be a good guy. the way rembrant is.

Users who are viewing this thread