Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Game Over

Fed-Kun's army
Is anybody actually following the subplot of this other character? I've been skipping every page she's been in.

Fed-Kun's army
@Baysiri she has/had some of my favorite chapters in the wn, but I an not sure if they are in the ln, but yea, these chapters dragged in the wn but at least that was over quick for me, this just keeps on dragging

Contributor
I'm so mad. This manga was so much better at the start now it's just skipping pages galore.

Dex-chan lover
@Sandy:
He's still alive in the current translated chapters.
And still a pain in the ass, being the main cause of the latest incident Makoto got involved with.

Heck in the 'alternate route-nightmare' Makoto saw, he's one of the few people to actually survive until the end of the war with demons (even after the mad princess is dead)

@Baysiri
Don't worry, Makoto is about to get tossed into the battlefield.

That said this little arc is also an introduction to the demons.

The giant Io here is such a BRO that when Makoto fight him later, Makoto hesitates in killing him and even go as far as dispelling a magic Io used that would kill him quickly but also give him a massive stat boost (Makoto still beat him even with the boost)

The other demon of note is the strategist/tactician who planned the pit fall.
She's gonna be Makoto's introduction to 'yeah, even the demons can be jerks' and ironically push him into being less of a naive nice guy.

Fed-Kun's army
That's it, i'm out. It just got boring now and i'm tired of skipping pages.

Dex-chan lover
WOW AFTER SEVERAL FUCKING CHAPTERS, THE AUTHOR DECIDED TO SHOW THE MC GOOD FUCKING GOD THAT TOOK A WHILE.
like is there even a point to see that pathetic battle of heroes? Tf

Double-page supporter
As for what happened at the end -
that worthless goddess snatched Mokoto up. She intends to dump him into the battlefield (without explanation) because things are only getting worse for the human side. It is a pretty good part that will lead to Makoto realizing he needs to toughen up instead of just relying on his excessive stats.

They are going to need to redraw the maps soon, and a new legend will be born.

Is it bad that the only part I really cared about was the last few pages with the MC in it?

I mean if this is just building up for the MC to destroy the heroes or recruiting the girl hero then okay but I just miss the MC’s story so much at this point.

Supporter
How much longer is the side character arc? Just wanna know when I can jump back into this.

Users who are viewing this thread