Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck do you mean "end"?

There was no conclusion. No wrap up. What the fuck are they thinking?

God what a garbage ending. Idk what it is with Mangakas and not knowing how to write an ending but man it's getting really old.

Dex-chan lover
Since this is an adaptation, should I just assume this was one of those "enough manga preview, go read the LN/WN/whatever" series that are only there to tease and advertise the original material?

'cause if not then of all the possible ways they could've ended the series this was certainly one of them. They didn't even have the decenty to have her admit she was the girl in the costume after springing that on us at the last minute for teh drama.

Dex-chan lover
I actually really like this kind of fluffy stuff, it always makes me smile when i need it, wish it was longer 8.5/10

Group Leader
This was like watching a car crash in slow motion but the cars didn't even crash in the end. Really bad. Thanks for scanlating and seeing it through!
Feels like one of those clips that are awfully cut before the interesting part plays lol

I can’t think of any other manga falling off this hard in a single chapter aside from this one, holy hell… I don’t even wish this to happen to kanokari despite how awful it is.

She already kissed you and if you still doesn't get that you're dense af and so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I feel blueballed, it was like a super unsatisfying 'perfectly cut scream' video.

All in all.. really wish it coulda been a page of like "Oops, I let it out that I'm super happy you feel that way, it makes me happy now cuz I was that girl <insert goofy Mr. Bear voice> teehee" kinda deal or somethin'.

But real talk. If this actually is a LN/WN advert, can someone drop me a big ol' spoiler of a tl;dr?

Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:Im actually sick and tired of this dense MC trope. At least he should take a hint!
Or is this actually the reality of Japanese male personality? No wonder I heard Japan has low population or something.
Also many already asked but no one respond…is this the “Go fucking buy and read our novel to see the conclusion” ending? If so please also translate your effin novel into English or something since we Kaigai Nikki fans who don’t understand Japanese, can effin buy and read your novel

Aggregator gang
Ah the revenge ending, by by revenge I mean the author giving us a non-ending because they got axed so they give us a incomplete series as a middle finger to the audience and the publisher.
The author's basically saying "Fuck you, read the LN".

Aggregator gang
Why the fuck do you mean "end"?

There was no conclusion. No wrap up. What the fuck are they thinking?

God what a garbage ending. Idk what it is with Mangakas and not knowing how to write an ending but man it's getting really old.
It's basically an LN ad.

Aggregator gang
I hate it when manga and anime adaptations are used for LN ads.

I learned about Last Round Arthurs through the manga and later found out it was based on an LN. After finishing the manga, I just skimmed all 5 vols. starting from vol. 2-5 then vol. 1 since the manga's 2 vols. is basically the entire 1st LN vol. I skimmed it because LN's are too long.

I hope someone drops me LN spoilers if they can translate it since there's no way in hell it's gonna get picked up for translation.

Dex-chan lover
33 chapters of nothing, at best I've witnessed one of the most densest existence in manga/anime, the toxic friend in middle school didn't help either, what a shitshow.

Users who are viewing this thread