Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 13 Ch. 98

Double-page supporter
I mean she's right and wrong. If that person your possessing is not even aware of your possession and you get to live your entire life again it would be like that person died because they where hit by lightning or slipped and crack their skull. It's not good but it's accident that can happen.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she's right and wrong. If that person your possessing is not even aware of your possession and you get to live your entire life again it would be like that person died because they where hit by lightning or slipped and crack their skull. It's not good but it's accident that can happen.

No, she's absolutely not wrong. The people who are gone (Marika and the original Izumo Rion) are not dead. They are being forcibly held at bay by the presence of Takae and this author guy. this isn't the same as a person getting hit by lightning or slipping and cracking their skull open where they're irrevocably dead and gone.

This is more like you're standing there and you see a person in a lake drowning. It doesn't appear that they can swim properly, nor can they reach the shore to save themselves. It's also clear you could reach down and help pull them out of the water to save their life. What the writer guy is suggesting is basically that you either choose to stand there and do nothing with an attitude of "well, they ended up in the lake knowing they couldn't swim so it's their own fault" and wait for them to drown, or, in a less charitable interpretation owing to his blather about culling weak souls from the cosmos or whatever that was, actively hold their head underwater to prevent them from escaping until they've drowned. And then after the person drowns you rifle through their body for their wallet and keys and go off and live life on their dime and with their stuff for as long as nobody notices you doing it. Because it's fine since they won't need it anymore and you deserve it. And we'll just ignore that you either passively or actively participated in allowing their death.

That's what he's doing. Takae points out that he knows his biggest regret is not seeing that girl he liked again. And he's purposely avoiding doing so in order to cling to that regret on the basis of it being what keeps him in his host body. He is intentionally denying the original owner's ability to return to their life entirely for his own selfishness because it's not like either Marika or the boy whose body he took had some angel pop up in front of them and give them a contract to sign that clarified they were choosing to sign over their existence to a random other person. They wanted to escape their crappy life circumstances but it's not like the actually tried to commit suicide or run away. They would've had no idea that this was a possibility or been able to offer anything close to actual consent or acceptance for it happening.

He is explicitly and clearly manipulating the system in his favor and in doing so denying someone else their right to exist. And then he's dressing it up in fake altruism (they didn't want their lives so we're making better use of them) or superiority (I can offer more to the world than he could've so I deserve it more) as excuses to justify it. Takae has come to this realization and understands how screwed up it is meanwhile he, in spite of apparently having been an adult when he died, is acting like a spoiled child entitled to whatever he wants and making excuses for it.

Dex-chan lover
I completely agree with Takae...but I can also see Izumo's point of view. If you were to unfairy die just by a stupid accident too early before your time, and then suddenly found yourself alive again in a new body, what else would you view that as but a blessing? And what about the owner of that body you're now inhabitating? Well, as harsh as it sounds, most people will ultimately come a similar conclusion..."though shit". "They already thought about dying once, what are the chances of them thinking about it again and actually doing it that time?", "I wanted to live and this person wanted to die so we made a fair trade.", "I'm actually doing good things and helping to support my new family, what would happen to them if I were to disappear and the original person returns?" all of these are things you could think to yourself to justify your current state...but all it comes down to is that fear of dying again. Giving up this golden opportunity to live again you gained by even a smaller chance of you dying...it's like winning two lotteries in a row...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

gosh I love her so much for saying all of that!!! That shitty author better takes the wake-up call and does the right thing.

I completely agree with Takae...but I can also see Izumo's point of view. If you were to unfairy die just by a stupid accident too early before your time, and then suddenly found yourself alive again in a new body, what else would you view that as but a blessing?
except Takae also thought that, but once she realized she's possessing the body of someone else and basically taking away their chance to live, she immediately chose to do the right thing. That's calls having some fucking moral bro.

"They already thought about dying once, what are the chances of them thinking about it again and actually doing it that time?", "I wanted to live and this person wanted to die so we made a fair trade.", "I'm actually doing good things and helping to support my new family, what would happen to them if I were to disappear and the original person returns?" all of these are things you could think to yourself to justify your current state...but all it comes down to is that fear of dying again. Giving up this golden opportunity to live again you gained by even a smaller chance of you dying...it's like winning two lotteries in a row...
Also, the people they are possessing are literal children, who was momentarily afraid of living. Where the fuck did you get the "They already thought about dying once" from bruh?? And even if they were considering suicide, how the fuck does that mean you're right for taking away their chances to live?

Dex-chan lover

gosh I love her so much for saying all of that!!! That shitty author better takes the wake-up call and does the right thing.

except Takae also thought that, but once she realized she's possessing the body of someone else and basically taking away their chance to live, she immediately chose to do the right thing. That's calls having some fucking moral bro.

Also, the people they are possessing are literal children, who was momentarily afraid of living. Where the fuck did you get the "They already thought about dying once" from bruh?? And even if they were considering suicide, how the fuck does that mean you're right for taking away their chances to live?
WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY WHAT HE'S DOING IS MORAL, bro?

fucking illiterate dipshit

Double-page supporter
Takae fucking WRECKED evil author ghost, and boy howdy did he need to be wrecked.

you’re completely twisting his words… i think they meant that the thought of “imma take advantage of this blessing” is an inherent feeling u would get if u were killed “unfairly”; although it is completely immoral, it’s definitely not out of reason to think that way, it’s simply human nature
either way, there’s no justifying the author guys actions

For one person this is a blessing, as for the other it's a curse ... this works for both the author guy and Takae, and also Takae and Marika respectively.
I don't know how this is going to end but my gut is telling me her regret is actually not being present for Mai's wedding. When she saw the Marriage Registration paper back at Chapter 78, that's where her regret came back and not for Keisuke but for Mai.

Takae fucking WRECKED evil author ghost, and boy howdy did he need to be wrecked.
So we can add making Light Yagami Cease & Desist to Takae's list of miracles?

For one person this is a blessing, as for the other it's a curse ... this works for both the author guy and Takae, and also Takae and Marika respectively.
I don't know how this is going to end but my gut is telling me her regret is actually not being present for Mai's wedding. When she saw the Marriage Registration paper back at Chapter 78, that's where her regret came back and not for Keisuke but for Mai.
Reminds me of one line from Mili's music Lament: "Then I realized someone's heaven could be source of my torment".

Double-page supporter
No, she's absolutely not wrong. The people who are gone (Marika and the original Izumo Rion) are not dead. They are being forcibly held at bay by the presence of Takae and this author guy. this isn't the same as a person getting hit by lightning or slipping and cracking their skull open where they're irrevocably dead and gone.

This is more like you're standing there and you see a person in a lake drowning. It doesn't appear that they can swim properly, nor can they reach the shore to save themselves. It's also clear you could reach down and help pull them out of the water to save their life. What the writer guy is suggesting is basically that you either choose to stand there and do nothing with an attitude of "well, they ended up in the lake knowing they couldn't swim so it's their own fault" and wait for them to drown, or, in a less charitable interpretation owing to his blather about culling weak souls from the cosmos or whatever that was, actively hold their head underwater to prevent them from escaping until they've drowned. And then after the person drowns you rifle through their body for their wallet and keys and go off and live life on their dime and with their stuff for as long as nobody notices you doing it. Because it's fine since they won't need it anymore and you deserve it. And we'll just ignore that you either passively or actively participated in allowing their death.

That's what he's doing. Takae points out that he knows his biggest regret is not seeing that girl he liked again. And he's purposely avoiding doing so in order to cling to that regret on the basis of it being what keeps him in his host body. He is intentionally denying the original owner's ability to return to their life entirely for his own selfishness because it's not like either Marika or the boy whose body he took had some angel pop up in front of them and give them a contract to sign that clarified they were choosing to sign over their existence to a random other person. They wanted to escape their crappy life circumstances but it's not like the actually tried to commit suicide or run away. They would've had no idea that this was a possibility or been able to offer anything close to actual consent or acceptance for it happening.

He is explicitly and clearly manipulating the system in his favor and in doing so denying someone else their right to exist. And then he's dressing it up in fake altruism (they didn't want their lives so we're making better use of them) or superiority (I can offer more to the world than he could've so I deserve it more) as excuses to justify it. Takae has come to this realization and understands how screwed up it is meanwhile he, in spite of apparently having been an adult when he died, is acting like a spoiled child entitled to whatever he wants and making excuses for it.
I said right and wrong
Marika and the original Izumo are in a vegetative state. Which does happen in real life. These people aren't suffering or drowning they are just not ever conscious. But in this case a Takae and Izumo can wake these people if they themselves agree to die. It's a life for a life. I agree that already had one chance and died, that suck. They get a second chance, try not to die this time?

if you want, anybody can save multiple life by killing themselves. your heart can save someone else today, your lungs somebody else, etc. But this is considered wrong, because it's not normal to want to die. So Takae is wrong by wanting to die by saying she already had one life so marika deserve to live. she can coat it any way she want it's just a self righteous suicide.

but Takae's right in saying Marika deserve to live, so does Izumo and they are in a position to help theses people life but in the end it doesn't even matter cause it's a life for a life.

Users who are viewing this thread