Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 14 Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Its surprising they didn't go the route of postponing the marriage until Mai's marriage. It would have been an easier choice to make, so them doubling down on the harder choice really shows Keisuke's resolve.

However, with how this marriage is being rushed out so suddenly it makes you wonder if this will really release Takae's soul and put her at ease.

Because in all honesty its really forced how Morimiya is kinda just selfishly being used to help Takae pass on. Keisuke didn't really naturally fall in love with Morimiya, and she's well aware of that but doesn't care either as long as she can marry him in the end. Its more like a business deal than marriage.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its surprising they didn't go the route of postponing the marriage until Mai's marriage. It would have been an easier choice to make, so them doubling down on the harder choice really shows Keisuke's resolve.

However, with how this marriage is being rushed out so suddenly it makes you wonder if this will really release Takae's soul and put her at ease.

Because in all honesty its really forced how Morimiya is kinda just selfishly being used to help Takae pass on. Keisuke didn't really naturally fall in love with Morimiya, and she's well aware of that but doesn't care either as long as she can marry him in the end. Its more like a business deal than marriage.
There’s no reason to feel sorry for Mori. It was her idea, after all. She’s getting what she wants

I think of the Morimiya situation as like getting an arranged marriage, sometimes the people don't know each other very well or at all for those situations and have it thrust upon them, but many people fall in love and learn to care for those people they know little to nothing about. I'm not a fan of arranged marriages, but this is something that works for some.

Keisuke has actually relied on Morimiya a lot in past chapters so it's not like she is a stranger and she has been forthcoming and honest about who she is and what she wants.

I think of the Morimiya situation as like getting an arranged marriage, sometimes the people don't know each other very well or at all for those situations and have it thrust upon them, but many people fall in love and learn to care for those people they know little to nothing about. I'm not a fan of arranged marriages, but this is something that works for some.

Keisuke has actually relied on Morimiya a lot in past chapters so it's not like she is a stranger and she has been forthcoming and honest about who she is and what she wants.
also, the only reason why he never considered moriya as a potential partner was because he couldnt let go of his feelings and dependency on takae. with him properly accepting her death and moving forward it opens the possibility to find love again

Dex-chan lover
I've been very vocal about how they're handling Kesuke marrying Moriya and all I want to bring up is that it still looks forced when the people shown who have moved from a great loss didn't get married as a way to prove it.

Dex-chan lover
I've been very vocal about how they're handling Kesuke marrying Moriya and all I want to bring up is that it still looks forced when the people shown who have moved from a great loss didn't get married as a way to prove it.
The thing is, Takae needs an EVENT to trigger her release of Marika's body. Meeting her daughter's future inlaws did it last time, but what other event than his marriage could do the same for her husband?

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, Takae needs an EVENT to trigger her release of Marika's body. Meeting her daughter's future inlaws did it last time, but what other event than his marriage could do the same for her husband?
She could watch Mai practice her marriage again, Mai could move her wedding up, she just goes to watch them sign and deliver their marriage documents. Kesuke could rip his own up in front of her. In this story about love and moving on, many things could feel less forced then him marrying someone, not out of love for them, but love for his wife. That one bit just feels off compared to the rest of the story, but I don't know if that might be the point.

Dex-chan lover
Is this real?
Are they really gonna put the child in the ground finally

Users who are viewing this thread