Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 6 Ch. 54

Double-page supporter
What kind of self-entitled bastard is writing this manga? Most weekly publications put out more pages than this chapter has after a month has been given to this mangaka.

Maybe the Mangaka is Sick or something, two super short chapters in a row 12 pages then 11 pages, when they usually do around twice that a month. I've seen that happen before, and usually its long delays and short chapters.

I dont care If MC kill anyone but please don't sacrificing page. I wait for 1 month just to read 11 fu*king page. Demn you retard.

Wait his arms are connected to his wings, doesn't that mean he would be a wyvern?

Double-page supporter
So he just let that fanatic leave? Seriously? Killing him won't undo the hypnosis but why let him leave when he already kills everyone else?

What's the logic? What's the reasoning? Sigh...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is pathetically short for a monthly-release manga work that isn't even colored-in. It's kind of funny to me how mangakas complaining about being overworked is a big Japanese trope, but the Chinese pump out content by the bucketload much quicker. (Some of their novels are obscenely long but relatively recent works, as an example)

Fed-Kun's army
Ahahahaha. He just walks past the guy. Also Hypnotism on a fucking dragon in the fantasy world. How did that pan out. Did they roll up on him with their god pocket watches and go all "Check this shit out". Ahahahaha.

Racist Hypnotist: I am the one Controlling the dragon! But killing me will not undo my control over the Dragon! I will simply be dead and controlling it.
MC: Curse You! Well off you go you psycho master hypnotist. If you had used mind control magic this would be another matter entirely!
Racist Hypnotist: My master plan of destroying all the non-humans in the world is coming to fruition by using this dragon to wipe an entire human settlement off the map!
MC: Drat he is right! If I fight the dragon like he told me to then I will simply be doing his bidding and he shall win all the sheckles and credit for my victory.

Bulletproof.

Fed-Kun's army
"I won't sacrifice anyone!" Page 8

Unless of course it's just too hard to have a single conversation OR of course if they're male then it's easy to sacrifice them. Cause you know Zentos and Goldar were unhelpable. Not as though a conversation & a chunk of gold could of saved both.

Forget how it's fine to tell the old grandpa Dragon ALL the secrets when you know he is probably going to be an enemy but the allies? Nah they NEED to be kept in the dark. Just cause of 'reasons'.

Group Leader
Nice try, old man, but you cant fool me into doing what you want. I'm going to do the opposite because it's something you don't want. I'm immune to reverse psychology and wont even kill you in the process. Leave now and do your evil elsewhere.

Mob: You have to kill
MC: I won't kill
at the end
MC: Ok I will kill
What an idiot MC

Users who are viewing this thread