Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - "That" on the table

seriously what kind of parent don't want a grandkid, just buy him a prostitute to set him straight. if it doesn't work just punish him or take him to curch. gayness is a mental ilness yet people trying to make it looks normal baffled me.

Fed-Kun's army
Just waiting for this to end with him not being gay and her just misunderstanding the whole time lol

@RockoReado
it's not even hate im genuinely concerned and wish for them to get treated.
in this manga it's kinda false escapism since in japan the concept of homosexuality is still a taboo, i bet if this happen IRL kid would be disowned or receive the belt (wich is helping to let them know wich right and wrong)

Fed-Kun's army
@oginohusband There's a lot to unpack here so lets get to it...

Japan is pretty regressive when it comes to lgbt rights, but it's not all taboo and it really depends on what area you;re in and what your family/community is like.

Nobody's sexuality is "wrong". It's not something you just choose. (don't confuse suppressing your sexuality with "choosing") Everyone has every right to be exactly what they want to be and only absolutely horrible parents would discipline or disown them for that.

Being gay is not a mental illness. It's portrayed as normal because it is. Opponents of lgbt rights usually fear the "normalization" of it the most because they use dehumanization or "mental illness" tactics to oppress others. If anything, creating a society where being gay is stigmatized is the inhumane and immoral one.

@IgnitedSpade
lgbt is all about accepting who you are as far as i know, but why can't you accept the fact that your gender is well suited to end up with opposite gender. our body is designed that way. why can't you accept that ?

Users who are viewing this thread