Uchi no Otouto-domo ga sumimasen - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
"And even if something would start.... itll be fine ♡" niceeee Meguu 😂

At the beginning of this manga i really thought we were going to have a reverse harem but is so family like lool i love it

Thank you for the update! Megu is so cute and this chapter is so refreshing~ From the conversation until the background art, really makes me wanna go to a waterfall or anywhere else outside the city, but I can’t 🥺

So Donovan now is a teacher, I'm not surprise, he always loved kids

Double-page supporter
Agent 47's greatest mission yet: get the shut-in student to go to school.

Thanks for the update!
ps: I'm so happy for Shu-kun, this baby is truly precious

i love how she's so similar to the youngest son (in terms of studying lol). they're a cute duo.

i always wish that it doesn't turn into romance between ito and gen😭 i mean pls stay as siblings just like this

Double-page supporter
Ah, well, I came here thinking it'll be different. It's obvious we're going the romance route with the eldest at this point. RIP wholesome sibling-only relationship I guess

Thanks for the update blueberry scans

Well the Cover pages stated multiple times that it is a family romance story. Therefore, the romance was to be expected. I would have liked it without the love story as well but they fit each other quite well.

Other than that i dont mind them being step sibblings at all. It would be very strange if they grew up together. But they have been a family for what, like 3 months? You cant just suddenly switch off attraction just because the parents got married. I honestly think its very normal that they'd develop feelings for eachother after spending that much time together. Also ive heard from a lot of friends whose parents remarried (the friends were all over 13 when the marriage happened) they sooner or later had a crush on a step sibbling. But they all didnt do anything because it would have been awkward for the family and hella complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread