Umi no Cradle - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The Cradle

Thank you so much for completing this series! I loved the artwork and the story was interesting. Too bad it ended early, it would have been nice to see more character interactions!

Dex-chan lover
Same sentiment. Too bad about the rushed ending, almost felt like
it's a joke chapter, considering the coincidence of the time it got released
🤐

Aggregator gang
Such a long journey, to take us to the last chapter! Thank you for completing this series

Somehow i really am glad that the journey is finally reach its ends. Thank you so much for finishing this! I def will get the print copy of this manga when it comes out

Thank you so much for finishing this series. I've been waiting for these last chapters for a long while?

Thanks for finishing the series..
its been 1years i almost forgot this gem burried under my bookmark list.

really thank you.

Honestly i forget their names i will have to re-read it again someday, thank you for completing it ♡

I don't know what happened to the previous group, but thanks for translating it until now too ♡♡

@kanedian Oh wow, really? That's awesome! I really want to see where they'll be headed. You've given me something to look forward to!

Thank you for continuing to translate this series. I've been reading it since a long time ago, thank god i still remember it well 😂 There's still an epilogue though, i hope it will be translated too 😁

This is amazing! Can I just ask tho does anyone know another link where I can read it cuz I’m at the part where its all the characters are having their final boss battle and the pages won't load??? Like I've been waiting for this thing to load for an hour. I need some damn closure for all the thought, emotions and time I put into this.

Users who are viewing this thread