[Mainsite] Unable to Edit Group Description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
Hello, I've been trying to edit my group description, but every time I hit "save", the button just sits there displaying the little loading circle forever. (I've done this and waited for ten, twenty minutes a couple of times just to see if it'd fix itself, but no such luck). The description doesn't update and there's no error message whatsoever.
Any help would be appreciated! Link to my group, in case you need it: https://mangadex.org/group/a9ffebfc-f58b-467f-9506-15f87ffad6fc/penny-theater?tab=info

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm, seems like there might have been 3 other people on the Discord with, at least what seems to be the same problem, tries to edit a group but no error or anything.

Ser_Murderlot said on Discord(Feb 18th): →

Hello, I'm having some trouble trying to edit group details (Changes won't save after editing) in https://mangadex.org/group/edit/.........
Is this a known issue or is it just me?
PredatorDuck said on Discord(Feb 20th): →

Is group editing borked? Trying to edit my group but it's just been stuck on loading for a while now.
Crosshairs2ØØ3 said on Discord(March 2nd): →

I can't edit my group even though I'm the sole owner of it

Power Uploader
So I just edited a manga page (uploaded a new volume cover art) and that saved successfuly. The group description edit might be the only thing that's bugged.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
So I just edited a manga page (uploaded a new volume cover art) and that saved successfuly. The group description edit might be the only thing that's bugged.
Might be fixed now (for you), assuming it was the same problem as the other groups, a forced group reindex later and it worked for the people that asked on discord, have a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread