Unbalance x2: After Story

Dex-chan lover
@Adden been wiating for a continuation for this for a while, but is it me or does MC feel different, its been a while since I read UX2. Hes more pushy now and taking too many damn risks, also didnt he graduate already?

Dex-chan lover
Im Dal better put real elbow grease into this remake/sequel/ending, it was one of his better projects.

im not sure what this is, for sure is a sequel, but there are things that dont match up with the original so kinda like a sequel/reboot? also i liked way more the original art style but this one is also ok

at first i was happy seeing a continuation of the serie, really loved the first one, but man....
this is starting reaaaaly bad. the character really feel out of place, like if the author just forgot a bunch of stuff.
well, hoping he won't go too much unbalanced.

Fed-Kun's army
Teach has a fatter ass than I remember but other than that, it's the same old game. Jin-Ho is still a little shit, Ji-Soo is still beating a dead horse, and Young-Ki is the only kid with any sense.

Dex-chan lover
@DemonHide For better or worse Im-Dals characters are consistent, if they start out bad-ass, they usually stay bad-ass, but if they start out lame asf.....well you get the point lol

@boag that's Im dal for you. at some point his character start being more pushy and risk destroying everything, expect more drama to come as well as problems.
this reminds me of domestic kanojo, check it out if you haven't.
https://mangadex.org/manga/13681?nav_default_lang_ids%5B%5D=33&display_lang=6

Dex-chan lover
@Adden yeah been following that one as well, it seems the entire cast already forgot that
the sister is preggo and has cancer
, its like hey let me throw some more drama bombs cause i already forgot the ones i dropped before.

Idk... Im Dal Young really built up the plot / suspense better back in the 00's.

But then again, this is being done in full color, higher quality scenes, along with several other projects of his he has to write, so the lesser emphasis makes sense.

Group Leader
Unbalance x 2 ranged from "great" to "masterpiece". This is... tits and ass, and little else. It took all of 3 chapters for the momentum from the first manhwa to fall flat, and not even the (masterfully done) tits and ass are interesting enough to keep me reading. I guess i have to accept that Im Dal-Young has jumped the shark.

Contributor
Unbalance X2 was really bad.
This one is just awful. Even doujins got better story.

Users who are viewing this thread