Unnie! I’ll tag you - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I read a couple of these chapters some time ago somewhere, but cant remember where, so I am happy that you start uploading it here!

Dex-chan lover
So cliche! Did it really needs to have a drinking party and finish off with our MC being in bed with a stranger, aka, the rival/Love interest ?
If this was realistic, statistically, she has more changes to end up in bed with a dude than another woman.

Dex-chan lover
So cliche! Did it really needs to have a drinking party and finish off with our MC being in bed with a stranger, aka, the rival/Love interest ?
If this was realistic, statistically, she has more changes to end up in bed with a dude than another woman.
Perhaps, but within the story Yeon-woo is the one who got her to drink a ton rather than some dude, so its reasonable for it to be her in bed rather than a guy

Dex-chan lover
i aint falling for it, i bet its the you were so drunk, i took you to my place and then you threw up on me cliche

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i really hope they didnt actually do anything. if they did situation would be that older person purposefully got someone drunk inorder take advantage of them sexually.
Though i doubt story goes there

Users who are viewing this thread