Until I Become Me - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope she tells not just her having been a bully but the truth of her past. Would like to see her accept it but not turn dramalama thou

Dex-chan lover
Always nice to see this seeming to head closer to Akira x Rumi, come on Akira open up to her properly! She won't hate you!

Double-page supporter
When I saw the raw, I thought that the whole wrist thing might foreshadow Akira turning back into a boy, which is something I don't want. Hopefully it will lead to something less devestating to the reader - like having Akira go to the doctor and meet a boy that will make her forget about Rumi - everyone will love that:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::p:devilish::devilish:

Anyhoo, on a more serious note, I will reiterate the nonsense which I wrote the last time - I still think that Rumi knows something. She might not know everything, but she knows something. Sure there are panels that seem to contradict this, but I can't shake this. I can easily envision Rumi overhearing one of the teachers talking about a girl that used to be a boy, and her coming to the conclusion that it was Akira - hence the attention. If this is true, I do see Rumi initiating Akira's reunion with Nana, most likely by sending pictures and videos through whatever version of facebook this universe has.

P.S. I also await Akira's meeting of other people who have suffered the same disease as she had. That would be interesting. Maybe a guy that will make her forget Rumi :p:p:p:p:p:p:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: (Yes I am eeeeevil)

Double-page supporter
rereading feels like a chore
I assure you that it isn't. Rereading is the best.
Let's just say that last chapter, it was revealed to us that Shion wants to be a part of Akira's circle of friends. Previous chapters have shown us that Shion rubs Akira the wrong way by her manner.
It does seem clear that this chapter takes place a few days later.
Akira still has yet to reveal the truth to Rumi.

Dex-chan lover
rereading manga is a must even more so when its been months since the last chapter
I had Sasaki and Miyano on loop for a loooooong time.
reading the RE Zero novels (so much better than the anime!) so that takes up that time.

Fed-Kun's army
Clearly Akira is still having issues with what we in the trans community call "imposter syndrome."
Even though she's 100% physically female, and she acts very feminine now and likes feminine things, she's still worried that if people discover that she was originally a boy, everyone will hate her and abandon her. This has really been a motivating factor for a lot of her actions. She turned down Shouma's confession because she didn't feel "worthy" due to having been a boy originally, and she even goes home and cries afterwards, thinking "if only I had been a girl from the start." (Sorry Akira x Rumi shippers, but she DOES seem to like Shouma, and is even jealous that a kouhai is pursuing him.)

It looks like at the end of this chapter that maybe she's preparing herself to tell Rumi not only that she used to be a bully, but that she was a boy at the time.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly Akira is still having issues with what we in the trans community call "imposter syndrome."
Even though she's 100% physically female, and she acts very feminine now and likes feminine things, she's still worried that if people discover that she was originally a boy, everyone will hate her and abandon her. This has really been a motivating factor for a lot of her actions. She turned down Shouma's confession because she didn't feel "worthy" due to having been a boy originally, and she even goes home and cries afterwards, thinking "if only I had been a girl from the start." (Sorry Akira x Rumi shippers, but she DOES seem to like Shouma, and is even jealous that a kouhai is pursuing him.)

It looks like at the end of this chapter that maybe she's preparing herself to tell Rumi not only that she used to be a bully, but that she was a boy at the time.
100% agree. Still getting bi vibes.

Dex-chan lover
It's been 4 months since the last chapter and I have no idea what's going on. Welp guess I'll have to just reread this series for the 15th time, oh woe is me. (Seriously I love this series too much I think I have a problem)
I started reading manga 5~ months ago and I started running into this problem recently. I forgot the context of like 100+ manga lol

Users who are viewing this thread