Usagi to Kainushi-san - Ch. 11

So far, the author hasn’t taken the route I believe. Maybe a change of heart?
Sorry to burst your bubble

I translated the author note at the end of the ep 0 whish is what happen to her in the future
This story is to explain how she came to work at a brothel
Basically the author is saying he wanted to draw the prequel of a ntr on twitter ,like this the ntr will be even worse or something
In the first page of chapter 0 with her in bunny suit she's trembling and clenching the necklace given to her in chapter 17
So i think the last chaper 18 and 19 (they are not on pixiv so I'm not sure )is basically to tell how she was sold
Even under the title there is "A happy Rabbit Tales .Her Happiness was there"
and in the shop for the tankoubon there is a description saying "Following sequels may be aimed at adults." so next is her work as a prostitute i think

I can be mistaken and he could have a change of heart but this author is a fucking trash so i would'nt get my hope up

Dex-chan lover
A wholesome, comforting, huggable bunny girl. Yes please

Thanks everyone that worked on this translation

Dex-chan lover

I translated the author note at the end of the ep 0 whish is what happen to her in the future
Basically the author is saying he wanted to draw the prequel of a ntr on twitter ,like this the ntr will be even worse or something
In the first page of chapter 0 with her in bunny suit she's trembling and clenching the necklace given to her in chapter 17
So i think the last chaper 18 and 19 (they are not on pixiv so I'm not sure )is basically to tell how she was sold
and in the shop for the tankoubon there is a description saying "Following sequels may be aimed at adults." so next is her work as a prostitute i think

I can be mistaken and he could have a change of heart but this author is a fucking trash so i would'nt get my hope up

Man, I'm was wondering what was up with 9.5; and the first page of chapter 10. I assumed it was just to show how bunny girls were treated.

Reading the series again, it fits with the plan. God damnit. Wish I knew this before hand so I wouldn't bother following the series for over a year.

Are you sure?? Pixiv has the bunny with the younger boy, also, what if the hentai doujin with her and the older men is not canon/alt story, or, what if it isn't even her?

Not sure if the author changed their mind. In the hentai "prequel", the girl is referred to as "Shiro". The weird thing is that the hentai Pixiv version is different, the bunny girl in that (not pixiv) Hentai version is younger than what is seen in the recent chapters. This could mean that she was sexually abused before, which would make sense, given: "prequel". This is extremely sad to see. I don't actually mind there being rape or ntr in this, but it is so strange for it to be disjointed. Why feature some instances of mistreatment in this version and even have a sex scene with the younger boy and her?? What is actually the point of that?? It's like if I made Metamorphosis, made it extremely happy, with some abuse, and then made an entire chapter or so, dedicated to the mistreatment of one of the main characters. Like, what is exactly the point of that? The author said they were scared of backlash for having "NTR", so, is it a potential outcome that they changed their mind, changing the story to exclude NTR or rape? It really is an example of terrible writing. If you're going to go through with something, go through with it, such a coward, so disappointing. The author hasn't confirmed or denied it as being "canon". But, who really cares anymore? It's like Rent a Girlfriend, where the MMC (Male Main Character) envisions Chizuru getting it on with another man. It ruins the feeling of a story. It's like if Guts suddenly saw the world as some happy-go-lucky world, with nothing bad. Guts had one of the most brutal backstories put to page, why would he be so happy and see the world as something it isn't?

Users who are viewing this thread