Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 3 - Gratitude

Dex-chan lover
You've got to be a special kind of idiot to try to molest teenagers on a crowded train, relying on them staying quiet out of embarrassment, in a world where tiny people can pop up who yell out what everyone knows is the true feelings of the person in question. I'm not sure the author thought that premise all the way through to the end.

Aaaaaaaaa.....DON'T YOU DARE TO BREAK MY SHIP STUPID BOY👊👊👊💪
D
O
N
T
YOUUUUUUUU......
D
A
R
E!!!!!
BAKAAAAAAA!!!!! 🤬🤬😈

But
Thankyou translator san Ashiteruuuuu 😍😍😍😍😋 Daiski Dayo 😊😊

Dex-chan lover
If I could ask for a little clarification - was this advertised as Yuri or anything?

i don’t know what to think about this new web comic, i don’t want it to be a yuri bait but i also don’t want it to be an incest love story..

If it has been advertised as yuri, maybe one sister ends up with the boy but the other ends up with another girl? The new girl with the glasses asking if they are familiar with him initially comes off as her potentially liking the boy, but it could be to make sure they aren't interested in him? Just spitballing.

Fed-Kun's army
Cupcakes!
Random Dog!
Nicknames! ROFL
I still need to get used to the clone BS. It's gonna be hard getting over it that this plot device exists.
But I shall prevail! For my incest yuri!

Dex-chan lover
Please I don't want this to be a Yuri bait
I've had enough of that shit

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Calm down, people, it is barely chapter 3. My prediction will be that redhaired guy wll eventually give up his feelings or something.

Maybe the story will revolve around the white sister as she finds love, who knows? Only the author.

Users who are viewing this thread