Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro

I don't mind non yuri, but can anyone confirm if this is yuri? I started reading it cause other sites classified it as a yuri..to be fair this site doesn't. So I mainly keep reading it cause I'm curious if it is. Lol

Idk if its yuri for now ima @ out if it develops any yuri scenes please someone comment if it becomes yuri!

If its yuri in the future someone please comment if they’re reading it because I’m here for the yuri

ErXfg1ZVoAAA94e

ErXfg1ZUUAAOg6L

See now I haven't read this in awhile, I was waiting for lots of posts because I just knew this would happen. 🥲

This manga is already good without Yuri.

Will never understand the appeal of Yuri that make people so desperate about it.

The most important thing is the plot.

Pet of the villainess had shoujo ai tag also 😭 forever scarred.

Greetings from the "Waiting for Yuri confirmation crew" though even if its not yuri/shoujo ai yadayada ill still give it a try just because squiggles and crew decided to work on it 🙃 all the on-going yuri i am reading atm is taking weird drama/cheating/ not-feel-good vibes so here is praying for a great yuri with comedy 😎

hmm so will it be hiyama and sayoi and satsuki and asami? Not going to lie kinda wanted that incest ending but oh well lol I'm sure I'm in the minority with that opinion

At first I was here for the yuri, but now I'm sticking around for the plot. The yuri is just added icing on top hehe

There seems to be an error... It says I'm current... This is a problem that needs to be corrected...

Side Note: Squiggles is my go-to team for fluffy

Okay .. i guess it confirmed satsuki x asami
Because that's why they put a tag Shoujo Ai
unknow.png

Users who are viewing this thread