Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Can't wait for them to reunite ^_^ thanks for the continuous translations!

Contributor
Please make Shiro-san a recurring character. I love to read him and Kanoko working together-- and nearly half of his scenes had him watching her. ❤

Dex-chan lover
I figured the body had to come from another room, and the second they said the room above had the same layout, I knew how it was done. the fact that there were two people involved makes it that much easier to pull it off. Still want to know what the hell "Shiro's" connection to all this is.

I'm so proud of our girl! Good job Kanoko chan! And thank you so much for picking up this series :)

Dex-chan lover
She really did her best. Sensei gotta reward her!
Still... what was Shiro-sans role in all this...?

Supporter
Knowing>Believing

I dunno what word is used in Japanese, but believing in someone is worse than knowing someone. Believing would mean trusting without actual proof from your side, as if you don't even know the person. Knowing would mean your connection to and knowledge of them is proof to you enough.

Both are flawed though from an outside view, but just believing in them feels like you're distancing yourself.

It just kinda bothered me through these few chapters that the word "believing" was used.

Dex-chan lover
@jackslate I feel like the word "believing" is stronger though while "knowing" seem casual. Believing also include knowing in it because if you don't know the person, how can you believe in them? You have to know them and understand them in order to believe in them.
The Japanese word Shinjiru can mean believe, trust, or have faith in , it is a strong word than the word "knowing".
In anime, manga, movies, literature, tv drama, etc. I see the word "believe" being used more often than "knowing".

Group Leader
@miyako19 I think what @jackslate was saying is deeper than that. When convincing someone, saying you believe in someone leaves only yourself assured, while the person you're talking to still has doubts, because it was your belief, not theirs. You are still opening it up for speculations.

But when you say you 'know' the truth about that person, you are leaving no room for doubts and convince the other party that it is the absolute truth.

Fed-Kun's army
you did well baby 😭

i'm still very suspicious of that shiro guy though like what is he up to this time huh? after this?

Users who are viewing this thread