Usotsuki Hanayome to Dousei Kekkon-ron - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - An Enigmatic Bride

Dex-chan lover
How many Redflags do you need girl 😵

Having her as a friend is one thing, but that's where ya gotta stop <_<.. Hope the 'Let's meet up AGAIN' finally gets her to stop simping

Dex-chan lover
How many Redflags do you need girl 😵

Having her as a friend is one thing, but that's where ya gotta stop <_<.. Hope the 'Let's meet up AGAIN' finally gets her to stop simping
Why would it? She already knows she's married. She has to have expected she'd talk to her husband, even if they're separated and on their way to breaking up. This should just be expected contact.

Dex-chan lover
Why would it? She already knows she's married. She has to have expected she'd talk to her husband, even if they're separated and on their way to breaking up. This should just be expected contact.
She was the one who made advances on her, but the message didn't exactly look like they're breaking up.

So it kind of just looks like she's just a fling she has in her marriage, but there isn't a divorce in the room as of now.

Dex-chan lover
She was the one who made advances on her, but the message didn't exactly look like they're breaking up.

So it kind of just looks like she's just a fling she has in her marriage, but there isn't a divorce in the room as of now.
Those messages are too vague to conclude anything. Most you'd do, is ask her about it when she wakes up. We'll see if that's what happens though.

Dex-chan lover
not sure what is it between them. But the husband bring some fantastic point :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
First of all thank you for the chapter. I can only contribute these two points one the chapter should have been called got bottom simp? and secondly it was frustrating when first in the initial cafe sequence and later in the board room when they kept cutting away right when they were about to initiate high stakes yugioh duels to escalate things, she should also know by now that using her dueling skills as part of a resume/job application traditionally doesn't work very well. Still I respect that she felt she had to try.

Dex-chan lover
now i feel bad for saying what she might did on previous chapter, she actually did search for normal job lmao, guess the way i see the author’s past works make me think she might be another bad btch :kek:

well, she still not going away from redflags status since the title said she’s a liar, but she might have reason for it. and the guy from before, i might be surprised if he really her husband, because he was pretty chill but still giving his wife a chance to stay with her ex-co worker.

Dex-chan lover
"again" and "same cafe" just 2 words to turn everything upside down for both of them. Well now i expect MC asking her to leave and her starting to work as rent a gf for real.

Dex-chan lover
the message didn't exactly look like they're breaking up.
The message didn't look like he was breaking up with her. But it did look like he wasn't sure what she was doing and felt like she was acting in a way that indicates she might've thought he was upset with her or something. So it didn't really look like she wasn't breaking up with him, or at least moving in that d direction.

At this point, tho, this isn't even a fling. She made advances, got turned down, and hasn't done sa since and hasn't indicated she's acting different based on being turned down. That's not a fling.

Dex-chan lover
...It feels like knowing the mangaka's previous work has been mostly a detriment to predicting where this story is going to go next. Because everyone predicting that the meeting at the end of last chapter was sex work seemed to be basing this off of the mangaka's previous work, but, absent the context of their oeuvre, it seemed pretty obvious that she was meeting her husband.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter! Been curious to see it.

A sad situation for everyone included so far.

Dex-chan lover
...It feels like knowing the mangaka's previous work has been mostly a detriment to predicting where this story is going to go next. Because everyone predicting that the meeting at the end of last chapter was sex work seemed to be basing this off of the mangaka's previous work, but, absent the context of their oeuvre, it seemed pretty obvious that she was meeting her husband.
Well, knowing her singular work. She's done a lot of work with variety but I guess most know her for one story. Still, every new story is its own thing and the title of this one seems to imply that the story (and it's characters) is trying to say something beyond just being messy. Still early, though.

Last edited:
Group Leader
This is just my take on the topic but I do think that having both individuals in a marriage working full time job actually leads to more trouble. Both come back stressed from work and then nobody wants to deal with the house chores/kids. That's why the original format of a married couple was one dealing with a full time job and the other one dealing with full time house work. Although with today's economy that's not so feasible.

Users who are viewing this thread