Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - Landing

A nice chapter after all the drama before. Man, the author really pushed the Yuri to the limit without making it official. Please just let them get together properly, no more Yuri bait. I guess we're finally going to resolve the Komachi plotline and probably also the Dad's thing. Miho smug energy is nice, she occupies this interesting area of morality.

Double-page supporter
You didn't notice the police siren sound effects on the page where Miho said that Seo's mistake was pissing her off?
I was gonna point that out, and how it's probably the police, and not an ambulance, given the context it was inserted; but it's still off-putting how SFX in one panel is all they get. No interrogation or anything afterwards, no ambulance seeing to Prez's body either. The author just wanted to get done with this arc ASAP, and it shows.

Dex-chan lover
So... when is she going to prison? Is the police really not going to get involved? For real, a student was murdered in that school and the police is nowhere to be found...

Dex-chan lover
"There was noone left to torment me"

Sorry Satsuki but final boss Komachi has enter the chat, there’s still a long way to go before you can catch a break

Dex-chan lover
Well, there we go. Shiina finally got definitive proof Seo did the oil switcheroo and Michiru never intended to do anything dangerous. Evidence so strong it made Seo kneel in complete and utter defeat.

I can only hope she uses that information to kill vice prez's soul next.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just getting too absurd. At this point, the school has experienced multiple deaths/suspected homicides and a multitude of what could be considered terrorist attacks, and everyone just keeps on going like nothing happened. Seriously, why aren't all the students constantly in panic or too afraid to come to school?

Dex-chan lover
:huh: I was hoping Shina would end the conversation with a surprise kiss attack.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

AKIRAAAAAA!!! still so happy shes back shes great, also the level head satsuki needs (though i thought they were going to kiss)

shina is the real final boss, so final the bosses hear boss music

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally, waifu to the rescue! And it got really gay, really fast as well!
Also Shiina is amazing.
And we've finally arrive at the final boss.
What a treat of a chapter, thanks a lot for it!

Dex-chan lover
And you might think they all lived happily ever after... if not for the emotionless girl staring through the fourth wall at us. Love that Satsuki's realised that Akira is her reason to live, just one more realisation to go for the good ending.

Dex-chan lover
Did you forget that one of the students was struck by lightning? Who are they going to investigate, God?
Considering how this series is going that wouldn't surprise me honestly. Thank you for the chapter. Glad to see Class Rep back even if its just a flashback cameo. Also it just me or did the confrontation/resolution to the whole Seo was faking her attempted redemption even going to the extent of thinking deceitful thought in case telepaths are a thing as well a bit convenient and forced? I mean good for Shina having her confrontation and reveal moment but she should have let the dead girl's mother know she was framed/set up at least and give her some peace of mind as well, but it feels like the mangaka saw poor reaction to Seo's heel return and inserted these panels in an attempt to cover for their twist. Also I can't see Satsuki, Akira, and the class rep taking the reveal that Shina has been keeping this proof and evidence to herself and her actions during the bombestival very well either if they find out.

Users who are viewing this thread