Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 78 - Drainage

Dex-chan lover
We can finally leave more about Komachi! I have been waiting for her to get back to the spotlight since I'm curious about how the author will fully explain her side. I also wonder if Satsuki will be able to prevent her from dying:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

Picsart_24-01-24_15-55-56-038.jpg
Akira is far more healthier partner to Satsuki than Komachi.. I hope the author does not make Komachi the only love interest or friend zone her Akira.. better yet, I hope the plot gets better without the prez..

Dex-chan lover
Girl WHY THE HECK are you suicidal now?
My guess is, she's not suicidal. She probably knows about the premonitory corpses and decided to use that to attract Satsuki, knowing full well she'll try to stop her. Which means she's completely crazy for actually jumping if Satsuki hadn't shown up.

Next chapter will tell for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Girl WHY THE HECK are you suicidal now?
I mean, that's the perfect antagonist to Satsuki's modus operandi of always sparing a life, and it is a bit different from Prez saying certain people deserve to die and being a serial killer. Komachi probably believes so strongly that if someone is supposed to die, then they should die, interfering in things because you want to is wrong to her — it's not saving a life, it's doing something unnecessary. And given how much of a pushover she is, I think it's within her core beliefs that we shouldn't act in our own volition to change things and that Satsuki going against this should be sabotaged.

She could be someone who believes in the supernatural about to have a psycho-breakdown, but after we've been shown the two extremes of saving a life and taking a life, not acting against what the mysterious force going around and causing deaths seems to be Komachi's point, and she'd become so certain of this that she will go to all lengths to make sure that those deaths that have been postponed actually happen — because "that's the way it should be".

Girl is low-key nihilistic ig, but there is something evil behind her conviction that she should be the one to kill since the deaths NEED to happen (it doesn't excuse murder, just like the StuCo's killing spree made no sense).

Komako Komachi is what would happen if Nietzche and Satan had a child and it became a japanese high Schoo girl.
From the beginning it always seemed like what she wanted was breaking Satsuki. At the start she was the only one and was fine but as soon as others were saved she always seemed to avoid helping. I don't think the suicide is for a noble reason like wanting to die or fixing all the deaths, it feels more like its to make Satsuki face reality that her helping isn't a good thing.

Aggregator gang
I'm so confused. Is Seo actually dead? She didn't look like she was going to die at the end of chapter 77. Idk if it's a drawing mistake? She looked barely injured.

Dex-chan lover
the final boss finally reveal the truth

the peacefulness moment between Satsuki, Akira, and Shiina… pls i don’t want to think it as deathflag between them :worry:

Dex-chan lover
She's finally just straight-up killing herself, huh. Can't say I didn't see it coming.

Dex-chan lover
Satsuki look at komachi's premonitory death.
Satsuki, "aw shit, here we go again..."

CJ meme never get old. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread