Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 81 - Resignation

Dex-chan lover
Show me she sees herself now in that black aura. Show me she saw herself in it the day Satsuki saved her. Otherwise, I wont be convinced.

You can't bluff the power of knowing, whether or not you have it yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Komachi-chan be like:

5urg88.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even if you understand that she has incredibly messed up circumstances:
  • She's still a sociopath unaffected by other people's losses.
  • Actively roots for villains over the good guys.
It would be one thing if she was torn up by the deaths of other people around her. But she's not.

Am I supposed to care about a character who doesn't care about other people? Yeah, no. I'll take a pass on that.

JP manga, I love ya, but I'm getting a little tired of all your sociopathic characters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's still a sociopath unaffected by other people's losses.
Her capability or lack of capability to be affected by other people's losses (and, indeed, her potentially being a sociopath) don't make her a bad person. This is something that she's struggled with and caused her problems her whole life and she's shown to genuinely care about others regardless of her emotional issues.

Dex-chan lover
Her capability or lack of capability to be affected by other people's losses (and, indeed, her potentially being a sociopath) don't make her a bad person. This is something that she's struggled with and caused her problems her whole life and she's shown to genuinely care about others regardless of her emotional issues.
Some of the most horrible people to exist in history had pretty legit reasons for how they turned out as vile monsters.

A sad past does not mean a person is justified in doing evil acts.

Dex-chan lover
Did she actively help Seo or not? Because that would change tings quite a bit

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this was a surprise, thought she would use the next 5 chapters telling Komachi, that she should not kill herself even though its her own life and her own choice what she wants to do with it🤷🏼‍♂️
But we all know Satsuki will save her anyway, instead of letting a person do what they want to do…

Dex-chan lover
Some of the most horrible people to exist in history had pretty legit reasons for how they turned out as vile monsters.
Yeah, and calling someone a vile monster because they struggle to feel things about others is you being awful, not her. There is nothing in the manga so far that makes her a vile monster.

All that we've been shown is that she might be a sociopath and she might have a condition that causes death to follow her which she doesn't have any control over and she wants to kill herself over. Those things don't make her a vile monster.

Users who are viewing this thread